Vectra 3DThis page contains information on Vectra 3D for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Vectra 3D Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Vectra 3D
- Direction and dosage information for Vectra 3D
Vectra 3dThis treatment applies to the following species:
- Vectra 3D® for dogs and puppies 2.5 to 20 lbs, over 7 weeks of age
- Vectra 3D® for dogs and puppies 21 to 55 lbs, over 7 weeks of age
- Vectra 3D® for dogs 56 to 95 lbs
- Vectra 3D® for dogs over 95 lbs
Only Available From Licensed Veterinarians
- 6-way protection, repels and kills fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, sand flies and mites
- Kills 4 species of ticks (Rhipicephalus spp, Dermacentor variabilis, Ixodes spp, Amblyomma spp), 3 species of mosquitoes (Culex spp, Ochlerotatus spp, Aedes spp), and all stages of fleas
- Quick onset of activity within 2 hours; kills fleas in 6 hours
- Repels and kills ticks that may cause Lyme disease, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, babesiosis, ehrlichiosis, bartonellosis, hepatozoonosis and anaplasmosis
- Convenient topical treatment that allows application down to skin
- Quick drying, non-greasy and water resistant
- Only available from licensed veterinarians
Spreads naturally over the dog’s body to provide full body protection against fleas, ticks, mosquitoes, lice, sand flies and mites.
Do Not Use On Cats
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
WarningSee directions for use, precautionary statements, first aid and ingredients.
For Additional Information, Contact Us At 1-800-999-0297
Read Entire Label Before Each Use
Use Only On Dogs Or Puppies Over 7 Weeks Old
Hazards To Humans And Domestic Animals
For External Use On Dogs Only. Do Not Use This Product On Cats.
Use Only On Dogs And Puppies Over The Age Of 7 Weeks (1.6ml And 3.6ml Sizes)
WarningCauses substantial, but temporary eye injury, harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. DO NOT get in eyes or on clothing. Avoid contact with skin. Remove and wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco products.
Do not use this product on debilitated, aged, medicated, pregnant or nursing animals, or animals known to be sensitive to pesticide products without first consulting a veterinarian.
Sensitivity, such as slight transitory redness of the skin at the site of application, may occur after using ANY pesticide product for pets. If signs of sensitivity occur, bathe your pet with mild soap or shampoo and rinse with large amounts of water. If signs of individual animal sensitivity occur and persist, contact your veterinarian. Have the product container or label with you when calling your veterinarian for advice.
Do Not Use On Cats. Due To Their Unique Physiology And Inability To Metabolize Certain Compounds, This Product Must Not Be Used On Cats. If Applied To A Cat, Or Ingested By A Cat That Actively Grooms A Recently Treated Dog, This Product May Have Serious Harmful Effects. If This Occurs, Contact Your Veterinarian Immediately.
If In EyesHold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center, doctor for treatment advice.
If SwallowedCall a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If On SkinTake off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center, doctor, or 1-888-426-4435 immediately for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor or going for treatment. You may contact 1-800-999-0297 between 9am and 6pm weekdays or 1-888-426-4435.
Directions For Use
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. [Precaución al consumidor: si usted no lee ingles, no use este producto hasta que la etiqueta le haya sido explicada ampliamente.] (To the User: If you cannot speak English, do not use this product until the label has been fully explained to you.)]
How To Apply
1. USE ONLY ON DOGS. DO NOT USE ON CATS OR OTHER ANIMALS.
2. Remove applicator from package.
3. The dog should be standing or in a comfortable position for easy application.
4. Holding the applicator tube upright, place thumb and index finger around the applicator tip under the large disk. With other hand, grasp the stem of applicator tip above smaller disk. Press down firmly on small disk until both disks meet, piercing the seal. See illustration.
5. Using the tip of the applicator, part the hair down to the level of the skin and slowly apply the product. Avoid superficial application to the animal’s hair.
For Dogs Weighing 2.5 To 20 Lbs, Apply The Product To One Spot, As Shown In The Diagram, Onto The Skin, Squeezing The Applicator Tube Until Empty.
for Dogs Weighing 21 To 55 Lbs Or For Dogs Weighing 56 To 95 Lbs, Apply The Product Evenly To Three Spots Along The Dog’s Back, Beginning Between The Shoulder Blades And Continuing In The Order Shown In The Diagram, Squeezing The Applicator Tube Until Empty.
for Dogs Weighing Over 95 Lbs, Apply The Product Evenly To Four Spots On The Dog’s Back, Beginning Between The Shoulder Blades And Continuing In The Order Shown In The Diagram, Squeezing The Applicator Tube Until Empty.
6. Discard Empty Applicator Tube As Outlined In The Storage And Disposal.
7. Repeat Every Month, Or As Recommended By Your Veterinarian. Do Not Apply In Less Than 30 Days.
8. For Treatment, Control And Prevention Of Fleas, Flea Eggs, Flea Larvae, Flea Pupae, Ticks, Mosquitoes, Lice, Sand Flies And Mites, Year-round Treatment Is Recommended.
storage And Disposal
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
StorageStore in a cool, dry place. Protect from freezing. Disposal: If empty, do not reuse the container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partially filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused products down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Limited Warranty And Limitation Of Damages
Seller warrants that the material conforms to the chemical parameters of the US EPA registration and the label. To the extent consistent with applicable law seller makes no warranty, express or implied, other than indicated on the label. Buyer and user assume all risk of use and handling of this material when such use and handling are contrary to the label instructions. To the extent consistent with applicable law any damages arising from a breach of this warranty shall be limited to direct damages and shall not include consequential commercial damages such as loss of profit or values.
Volume varies with size of animal for which package is intended and number of applicators per package. Product may be packaged in 3 or 6 applicators per package. Total volume will correspond to number of applicators.
EPA Reg. No. 83399-6
EPA Est. No. 68669-NC-1
©2009 Summit VetPharm LLC
Made in the USA by SUMMIT VETPHARM®, 301 Rt. 17 N, Rutherford, NJ 07070
Summit VetPharm will provide new product or your money back.
301 ROUTE 17 N.,12TH FLOOR, RUTHERFORD, NJ, 07070
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Vectra 3D information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|