Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: Menthol 9.6mL in 60mL
Labeler: Insight Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 63736-340
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
OINTMENT 16% MENTHOL®
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- sore muscles
- simple backache
For external use only
Do not use
- other than as directed
- with a heating pad or heating device
When using this product
- avoid contact with the eyes
- do not bandage tightly
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: gently massage a conservative amount into affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor
- if thickening of product occurs, warm tube in palm of hand or run under warm water.
- store at room temperature
- see box or crimp of tube for lot number and exp. date
Eucalyptus Oil, Lanolin, Mineral Oil, White Petrolatum
Call 1-800-344-7239 or write to Consumer Affairs at address below.
Dist. by: INSIGHT Pharmaceuticals Corp., Langhorne, PA 19047-1749
OINTMENT 16% MENTHOL®
ARTHRITIS PAIN RELIEF FORMULA
NET WT. 2 FL. OZ. (60mL)
|Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals (176792315)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.