Yaz Berlex, Inc. - Treatment for Prevention of PregnancyYaz is a low-dose, monophasic oral contraceptive with a 24-day active hormone pill regimen, which reduces typical monthly hormonal fluctuations compared to traditional oral contraceptives.
Posted: March 2006
- FDA Approves New Indication for Yaz to Treat Acne - January 30, 2007
- Yaz Acne - Treatment for Prevention of Pregnancy, Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder - October 4, 2006
- FDA Clarifies Status of Yaz PMDD Application - January 25, 2006
- FDA Extends Review Period of New Drug Application for Oral Contraceptive Yaz to First Quarter 2006 - December 9, 2005
- Berlex Receives Approvable Letter From FDA on the Company's Second Oral Contraceptive Containing Drospirenone - November 18, 2004