Yaz Acne - Treatment for Prevention of Pregnancy, Premenstrual Dysphoric DisorderYaz is a low-dose, monophasic oral contraceptive with a 24-day active hormone pill regimen indicated for prevention of pregnancy and the treatment of emotional and physical symptoms of premenstrual dysphoric disorder.
Posted: October 2006
- FDA Approves New Indication for Yaz to Treat Acne - January 30, 2007
- Yaz Berlex, Inc. - Treatment for Prevention of Pregnancy - March 17, 2006
- FDA Clarifies Status of Yaz PMDD Application - January 25, 2006
- FDA Extends Review Period of New Drug Application for Oral Contraceptive Yaz to First Quarter 2006 - December 9, 2005
- Berlex Receives Approvable Letter From FDA on the Company's Second Oral Contraceptive Containing Drospirenone - November 18, 2004