Latest Generic Drug Approvals
First Time Generics are those drug products that have never been approved before as generic drug products and are new generic products to the marketplace.
First-Time Generic Approvals July 2015
- Almotriptan Malate Tablets 6.25 mg (base) and 12.5 mg (base)
Approved: July 7, 2015 - Teva Pharmaceuticals USA Inc.
Generic for: Axert
- Travoprost Ophthalmic Solution USP (Ionic Buffered Solution) 0.004%
Approved: July 10, 2015 - Apotex Inc.
Generic for: Travatan Z
- Olopatadine Hydrochloride Ophthalmic Solution 0.2% (base)
Approved: July 13, 2015 - Barr Labs Inc.
Generic for: Pataday
- Bivalirudin Injection 250 mg/vial
Approved: July 14, 2015 - Hospira Inc.
Generic for: Angiomax
- Metformin Hydrochloride and Repaglinide Tablets 500 mg/1 mg and 500 mg/2 mg
Approved: July 15, 2015 - Lupin Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Generic for: PrandiMet
- Linezolid Injection 200 mg/100 mL and 600 mg/300 mL
Approved: July 16, 2015 - Sandoz, Inc.
Generic for: Zyvox Injection