Latest Generic Drug Approvals
First Time Generics are those drug products that have never been approved before as generic drug products and are new generic products to the marketplace.
First-Time Generic Approvals September 2015
- Rivastigmine Transdermal System 4.6 mg/24 hours, 9.5 mg/24 hours and 13.3 mg/24 hours
Approved: September 3, 2015 - Alvogen Pine Brook, Inc.
Generic for: Exelon Patch
- Guaifenesin Extended-Release Tablets 1200 mg
Approved: September 3, 2015 - Actavis Laboratories FL, Inc.
Generic for: Mucinex Maximum Strength
- Balsalazide Disodium Tablets 1.1 gram
Approved: September 8, 2015 - Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Generic for: Giazo
- Fluvasatin Sodium Extended Release Tablets 80 mg
Approved: September 10, 2015 - Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Generic for: Lescol XL
- Clozapine Orally Disintegrating Tablets 25 mg and 100 mg
Approved: September 15, 2015 - Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Generic for: Fazaclo ODT
- Pimozide Tablets USP, 1 mg and 2 mg
Approved: September 28, 2015 - Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Generic for: Orap
- Adapalene and Bezoyl Peroxide Gel 0.1%/2.5%
Approved: September 30, 2015 - Actavis Mid Atlantic, LLC
Generic for: Epiduo