Latest Generic Drug Approvals
First Time Generics are those drug products that have never been approved before as generic drug products and are new generic products to the marketplace.
First-Time Generic Approvals April 2015
- Sildenafil Citrate Intravenous Solution 10 mg (base)/12.5 mL
Approved: April 1, 2015 - Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
Generic for: Revatio Injection
- Triamcinolone Acetonide Topical Spray 0.147 mg/g
Approved: April 13, 2015 - Perrigo Company plc
Generic for: Kenalog Spray
- Nebivolol Hydrochloride Tablets 2.5 mg (base), 5 mg (base), 10 mg (base) and 20 mg (base)
Approved: April 16, 2015 - Amerigen Pharmaceuticals, Ltd.
Generic for: Bystolic
- Glatiramer Acetate Injection 20 mg/mL, packaged in 1 mL prefilled syringe
Approved: April 16, 2015 - Sandoz, Inc.
Generic for: Copaxone
- Vardenafil Hydrochloride Orally Disintegrating Tablets 10 mg
Approved: April 22, 2015 - Watson Laboratories, Inc.
Generic for: Staxyn