ZD4522 5 (Crestor 5 mg)
Generic Name: rosuvastatin
Pill imprint ZD4522 5 has been identified as Crestor 5 mg.
Crestor is used in the treatment of high cholesterol; prevention of cardiovascular disease; high cholesterol, familial heterozygous; high cholesterol, familial homozygous; hyperlipoproteinemia type iv, elevated vldl (and more), and belongs to the drug class statins. Not for use in pregnancy. Crestor 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ZD4522 5 (Crestor 5 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 5 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- AstraZeneca Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- lactose monohydrate
ferric oxide yellow
Crestor is associated with the treatment of:
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
- Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...