ZA 66 125 mg (Divalproex sodium (sprinkle) 125 mg)
Pill imprint ZA 66 125 mg has been identified as Divalproex sodium (sprinkle) 125 mg.
Divalproex sodium is used in the treatment of bipolar disorder; migraine prevention; mania; epilepsy; hyperekplexia (and more), and belongs to the drug class fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants. When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder: There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. When treating migraine: Not for use in pregnancy. Divalproex sodium 125 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ZA 66 125 mg (Divalproex sodium (sprinkle) 125 mg)
- 125 mg
- Blue & White
- 22.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Fatty acid derivative anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk - When treating epilepsy and manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder
X - Not for use in pregnancy - When treating migraine
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Zydus Pharmaceuticals
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- FD&C Blue No. 1
sodium lauryl sulfate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|68084-0313||Amerisource Health Services|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about divalproex sodium
- Divalproex delayed-release tablets
- Divalproex extended-release tablets
- Divalproex sprinkle capsules
- Divalproex sodium
- Divalproex sodium (Advanced Reading)