SJ 646 (Uta 0.12 mg / 120 mg / 10 mg / 36 mg)
Generic Name: hyoscyamine/methenamine/methylene blue/phenyl salicylate
Pill imprint SJ 646 has been identified as Uta 0.12 mg / 120 mg / 10 mg / 36 mg.
Uta is used in the treatment of urinary tract infection and belongs to the drug class urinary antispasmodics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Uta 0.12 mg / 120 mg / 10 mg / 36 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for SJ 646 (Uta 0.12 mg / 120 mg / 10 mg / 36 mg)
- Generic Name:
- hyoscyamine/methenamine/methylene blue/phenyl salicylate
- 0.12 mg / 120 mg / 10 mg / 36 mg
- 19.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Urinary antispasmodics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- SJ Pharmaceuticals LLC
- National Drug Code (NDC):