SJ 646 (Uticap 0.12 mg-120 mg-10 mg-36 mg)
Generic Name: hyoscyamine/methenamine/methylene blue/phenyl salicylate
Pill imprint SJ 646 has been identified as Uticap 0.12 mg-120 mg-10 mg-36 mg.
UTICAP is used in the treatment of urinary tract infection and belongs to the drug class urinary antispasmodics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. UTICAP 0.12 mg-120 mg-10 mg-36 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for SJ 646 (Uticap 0.12 mg-120 mg-10 mg-36 mg)
- Generic Name:
- hyoscyamine/methenamine/methylene blue/phenyl salicylate
- 0.12 mg-120 mg-10 mg-36 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Urinary antispasmodics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Cypress Pharmaceutical Inc