RX 709 (Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride 250 mg)
Pill imprint RX 709 has been identified as Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride 250 mg.
Ciprofloxacin is used in the treatment of urinary tract infection; bacterial infection; sinusitis; epididymitis, sexually transmitted; bronchitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class quinolones. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Ciprofloxacin 250 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for RX 709 (Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride 250 mg)
- 250 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Ranbaxy Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- silicon dioxide colloidal
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|49999-0333||Lake Erie Medical and Surgical Supply (repackager)|
|66336-0433||Dispensing Solutions Inc. (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about ciprofloxacin
- Ciprofloxacin extended-release tablets
- Ciprofloxacin suspension
- Ciprofloxacin tablets
- Ciprofloxacin (Advanced Reading)
- Ciprofloxacin Intravenous (Advanced Reading)