RDY 200 (Simvastatin 40 mg)
Pill imprint RDY 200 has been identified as Simvastatin 40 mg.
Simvastatin is used in the treatment of high cholesterol; cardiovascular risk reduction; high cholesterol, familial heterozygous; hyperlipoproteinemia type iia, elevated ldl; hyperlipoproteinemia (and more), and belongs to the drug class statins. Not for use in pregnancy. Simvastatin 40 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for RDY 200 (Simvastatin 40 mg)
- 40 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- X - Not for use in pregnancy
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- ascorbic acid
citric acid anhydrous
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-5629||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
Simvastatin is associated with the treatment of:
- Cardiovascular Risk Reduction
- High Cholesterol
- High Cholesterol, Familial Heterozygous
- High Cholesterol, Familial Homozygous
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIa, Elevated LDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IIb, Elevated LDL VLDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type III, Elevated beta-VLDL IDL
- Hyperlipoproteinemia Type IV, Elevated VLDL
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...