PLETAL 50 (Pletal 50 mg)
Generic Name: cilostazol
Pill imprint PLETAL 50 has been identified as Pletal 50 mg.
Pletal is used in the treatment of intermittent claudication and belongs to the drug classes miscellaneous cardiovascular agents, platelet aggregation inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Pletal 50 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for PLETAL 50 (Pletal 50 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 50 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Miscellaneous cardiovascular agents
Platelet aggregation inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Otsuka American Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carboxymethylcellulose calcium
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-5027||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.