PE-616 (Duradex 20 mg-1200 mg)
Pill imprint PE-616 has been identified as Duradex 20 mg-1200 mg.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 20 mg-1200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for PE-616
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
- Dextromethorphan polistirex/guaifenesin extended-release liquid
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin elixir
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin extended-release tablets
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin granule packets
- More (2) »
- Other brands: Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Mucinex DM, Tussin DM, Mucinex Cough for Kids, More (53) »
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2014 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.