PE-616 (Duradex 20 mg-1200 mg)
Pill imprint PE-616 has been identified as Duradex 20 mg-1200 mg.
Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin is used in the treatment of cough; expectoration and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin 20 mg-1200 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for PE-616 (Duradex 20 mg-1200 mg)
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
- Dextromethorphan polistirex/guaifenesin extended-release liquid
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin elixir
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin extended-release tablets
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin granule packets
- More (2) »
- Other brands: Mucinex DM, Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Tussin DM, Q-Tussin DM, More (45) »
Compare with other treatments for:
Search by Imprint, Shape or Color
Note: All fields are optional. Use the pill finder to identify medications by visual appearance or name. All Rx and OTC drugs in the US are required by the FDA to have an imprint. If your pill has no imprint it could be a vitamin, diet/herbal/energy pill, illicit or foreign drug. More about imprint codes...