MYLAN 6440 MYLAN 6440 (Verapamil SR 240 mg)
Pill imprint MYLAN 6440 MYLAN 6440 has been identified as Verapamil hydrochloride extended-release 240 mg.
Verapamil is used in the treatment of migraine prevention; cluster headaches; bipolar disorder; supraventricular tachycardia; arrhythmia (and more), and belongs to the drug classes calcium channel blocking agents, group IV antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Verapamil 240 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MYLAN 6440 MYLAN 6440 (Verapamil SR 240 mg)
- 240 mg
- 22.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Calcium channel blocking agents
Group IV antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
D&C Yellow No. 10
FD&C Blue No. 2
FD&C Blue No. 1
FD&C Green No. 3
FD&C Red No. 40
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
sodium lauryl sulfate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0919||UDL Laboratories Inc|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about verapamil
- Verapamil controlled-release tablets
- Verapamil immediate-release
- Verapamil immediate-release tablets
- Verapamil sustained-release capsules controlled onset
- More (4) »