MP 148 (Metoclopramide 5 mg)
Pill imprint MP 148 has been identified as Metoclopramide hydrochloride 5 mg.
Metoclopramide is used in the treatment of gastroparesis; nausea/vomiting; migraine; gerd; lactation augmentation (and more), and belongs to the drug classes GI stimulants, miscellaneous antiemetics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Metoclopramide 5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for MP 148 (Metoclopramide 5 mg)
- 5 mg
- 7.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- GI stimulants
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- URL Pharma
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|16590-0150||Stat RX USA LLC (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about metoclopramide
- Metoclopramide orally disintegrating tablets
- Metoclopramide solution
- Metoclopramide syrup
- Metoclopramide (Advanced Reading)
- Metoclopramide Intravenous (Advanced Reading)