M V5 (Venlafaxine 100 mg)
Pill imprint M V5 has been identified as Venlafaxine hydrochloride 100 mg.
Venlafaxine is used in the treatment of depression; anxiety and stress; anxiety; fibromyalgia; bipolar disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Venlafaxine 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M V5 (Venlafaxine 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- D&C Yellow No. 10
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
More about venlafaxine
- Venlafaxine extended-release capsules
- Venlafaxine extended-release tablets
- Venlafaxine (Advanced Reading)