M N 2 (Paroxetine 20 mg)
Pill imprint M N 2 has been identified as Paroxetine hydrochloride 20 mg.
Paroxetine is used in the treatment of anxiety and stress; anxiety; depression; social anxiety disorder; panic disorder (and more), and belongs to the drug class selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Paroxetine 20 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for M N 2 (Paroxetine 20 mg)
- 20 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dihydrate dibasic
FD&C Blue No. 1
hydroxypropyl cellulose (type h)
sodium lauryl sulfate
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0774||UDL Laboratories Inc|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about paroxetine
- Paroxetine capsules
- Paroxetine controlled-release tablets
- Paroxetine mesylate
- Paroxetine suspension
- Paroxetine (Advanced Reading)