GG N2 (Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 200 mg / 28.5 mg)
Pill imprint GG N2 has been identified as Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 200 mg / 28.5 mg.
Amoxicillin/clavulanate is used in the treatment of sinusitis; bacterial infection; urinary tract infection; strep throat; bronchitis (and more), and belongs to the drug class beta-lactamase inhibitors. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Amoxicillin/clavulanate 200 mg / 28.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for GG N2 (Amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium 200 mg / 28.5 mg)
- 200 mg / 28.5 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Beta-lactamase inhibitors
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
FD&C Red No. 40
sodium starch glycolate type A potato
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|23490-6977||Palmetto State Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about amoxicillin/clavulanate
- Amoxicillin and Clavulanate
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate chewable tablets
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate extended-release tablets
- Amoxicillin/clavulanate suspension
- More (2) »