GG 739 (DICLOFENAC 75 mg)
Pill imprint GG 739 has been identified as Diclofenac sodium delayed release 75 mg.
Diclofenac is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; ankylosing spondylitis; frozen shoulder; muscle pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Diclofenac 75 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for GG 739 (DICLOFENAC 75 mg)
- 75 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carnauba wax
ferric oxide red
ferric oxide yellow
methacrylic acid - ethyl acrylate copolymer (1:1) type a
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54569-4166||A S Medication Solutions LLC (repackager)|
|66267-0071||Nucare Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|55289-0150||PDRX Pharmaceuticals Inc (repackager)|
|18837-0041||Innoviant Pharmacy Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about diclofenac
- Diclofenac enteric-coated tablets
- Diclofenac extended-release tablets
- Diclofenac immediate-release tablets
- Diclofenac potassium powder packets
- Diclofenac (Advanced Reading)