G-DS-75 (Diclofenac 75 mg)
Pill imprint G-DS-75 has been identified as Diclofenac sodium delayed release 75 mg.
Diclofenac is used in the treatment of back pain; pain; ankylosing spondylitis; frozen shoulder; muscle pain (and more), and belongs to the drug class nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Diclofenac 75 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for G-DS-75 (Diclofenac 75 mg)
- 75 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agents
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- UDL Laboratories Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
FD&C Red No. 40
FD&C Yellow No. 6
More about diclofenac
- Diclofenac enteric-coated tablets
- Diclofenac extended-release tablets
- Diclofenac immediate-release tablets
- Diclofenac potassium powder packets
- Diclofenac (Advanced Reading)