DU RA FDM 014 (Fenesin DM 30 mg-600 mg)
Generic Name: dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
Pill imprint DU RA FDM 014 has been identified as Fenesin DM 30 mg-600 mg.
Fenesin DM is used in the treatment of expectoration; cough and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Fenesin DM 30 mg-600 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for DU RA FDM 014 (Fenesin DM 30 mg-600 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 30 mg-600 mg
- Elliptical / Oval
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Elan Pharmaceutical/Athena Neurosciences Inc
More about Fenesin DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin)
- Other brands: Robitussin Cough + Chest Congestion DM, Mucinex DM, Tussin DM, Guaifenesin DM, More (49) »