ADVIL COLD&SINUS (Advil cold sinus 200 mg / 30 mg)
Generic Name: ibuprofen/pseudoephedrine
Pill imprint ADVIL COLD&SINUS has been identified as Advil cold sinus 200 mg / 30 mg.
Advil Cold and Sinus is used in the treatment of sinus symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Advil Cold and Sinus 200 mg / 30 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for ADVIL COLD&SINUS (Advil cold sinus 200 mg / 30 mg)
- Generic Name:
- 200 mg / 30 mg
- 14.00 mm
- Elliptical / Oval
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- carnauba wax
sodium lauryl sulfate
More about Advil Cold and Sinus (ibuprofen / pseudoephedrine)
- Other brands: Motrin Sinus Headache, Motrin IB Sinus, Motrin Cold and Flu, Motrin Childrens Cold, More (1) »