User Reviews for Advil Cold and Sinus

Learn more about Advil Cold and Sinus.

Sinus Symptoms 6 reviews 328 medications

9.2
Summary of Advil Cold and Sinus reviews 6 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Advil Cold and Sinus

Review by Adacharben:

For Sinus Symptoms: It is the only thing that works for my sinus headaches. Some last for a week at a time and this medicine makes me forget about the pain until the dosage has wore off approx 8-12 hours later

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 12, 2014 6:57 PM

Review by EX1970:

For Sinus Symptoms: This the best medicine for cold and flu symptoms that I have ever tried. It also works during allergy season. I couldn't live without it when I am sick. It doesn't give you that balloon head feeling that most medicines do. It's the best medicine ever created for colds!

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 10, 2014 8:58 PM

Review by Jessie1010:

For Sinus Symptoms: The writing on the package is so small. I do not know how many to take for the 12 hour cold and sinus. The product is good. Knowing how to take it is horrendous at best.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 12, 2013 11:14 PM

Review by Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more):

For Sinus Symptoms: This is the only medication that actually works when you have severe symptoms. I need this medication and the new non Psuedoephedrine replacement is practically worthless compared to Advil.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 13, 2012 8:28 PM

Review by rosetiff:

For Sinus Symptoms: I use this as the only medicine for my sinus and colds, its the only one that works for me. But now the dosage has changed, used to be 1 every 12 hrs and it worked great. The new dosage 1 every 4 hrs doesn't help at all, so I have to take 2 at a time which works better but not like the 12 hr dosage pills. I would have rated it 10 if it was a year or so ago.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 6, 2012 10:43 AM

For Sinus Symptoms: This is the only medicine I use for a cold or sinus pressure.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate