User Reviews for Advil Cold and Sinus

Learn more about Advil Cold and Sinus.

Sinus Symptoms 8 reviews 318 medications

9.2
Summary of Advil Cold and Sinus reviews 8 reviews 9.2

Reviews for Advil Cold and Sinus

For Sinus Symptoms "Absolute God send when it comes to anything cold and/or sinus related. Saves me from having to go to the doctors office."

permob January 24, 2015

For Sinus Symptoms "This is the only thing that will work for me when Im having severe cold and sinus symptoms and I've tried everything."

mandy1772 December 1, 2014

For Sinus Symptoms "It is the only thing that works for my sinus headaches. Some last for a week at a time and this medicine makes me forget about the pain until the dosage has wore off approx 8-12 hours later"

Adacharben October 12, 2014

For Sinus Symptoms "This the best medicine for cold and flu symptoms that I have ever tried. It also works during allergy season. I couldn't live without it when I am sick. It doesn't give you that balloon head feeling that most medicines do. It's the best medicine ever created for colds!"

EX1970 May 10, 2014

For Sinus Symptoms "The writing on the package is so small. I do not know how many to take for the 12 hour cold and sinus. The product is good. Knowing how to take it is horrendous at best."

Jessie1010 August 12, 2013

For Sinus Symptoms "This is the only medication that actually works when you have severe symptoms. I need this medication and the new non Psuedoephedrine replacement is practically worthless compared to Advil."

Anonymous (taken for 10 years or more) June 13, 2012

For Sinus Symptoms "I use this as the only medicine for my sinus and colds, its the only one that works for me. But now the dosage has changed, used to be 1 every 12 hrs and it worked great. The new dosage 1 every 4 hrs doesn't help at all, so I have to take 2 at a time which works better but not like the 12 hr dosage pills. I would have rated it 10 if it was a year or so ago."

rosetiff January 6, 2012

For Sinus Symptoms "This is the only medicine I use for a cold or sinus pressure."

Anonymous October 25, 2011