93 93 778 (Carbamazepine (chewable) 100 mg)
Pill imprint 93 93 778 has been identified as Carbamazepine (chewable) 100 mg.
Carbamazepine is used in the treatment of trigeminal neuralgia; bipolar disorder; epilepsy; schizoaffective disorder; peripheral neuropathy (and more), and belongs to the drug class dibenzazepine anticonvulsants. There is positive evidence of human fetal risk during pregnancy. Carbamazepine 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 93 93 778 (Carbamazepine (chewable) 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- Pink / Red
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Dibenzazepine anticonvulsants
- Pregnancy Category:
- D - Positive evidence of risk
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Teva Pharmaceuticals USA
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
ethylcellulose (100 mPa.s)
FD&C Red No. 40
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|00182-1331||Goldline Laboratories Inc|
|51079-0870||UDL Laboratories Inc|
|00615-4515||Vangard Labs Inc (repackager)|
|68115-0061||Dispensexpress Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about carbamazepine
- Carbamazepine chewable tablets
- Carbamazepine suspension
- Carbamazepine sustained-release capsules
- Carbamazepine sustained-release tablets
- Carbamazepine (Advanced Reading)