368 (Metoprolol ER 100 mg)
Pill imprint 368 has been identified as Metoprolol succinate extended-release 100 mg.
Metoprolol is used in the treatment of high blood pressure; atrial fibrillation; supraventricular tachycardia; angina; mitral valve prolapse (and more), and belongs to the drug class cardioselective beta blockers. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Metoprolol 100 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 368 (Metoprolol ER 100 mg)
- 100 mg
- 10.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Cardioselective beta blockers
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Ethex Corporation
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium stearate
methacrylic acid - methyl methacrylate copolymer (1:1)
sodium stearyl fumarate
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|54868-5731||Physicians Total Care Inc (repackager)|
Note: Inactive ingredients may vary.
More about metoprolol
- Metoprolol succinate extended-release tablets
- Metoprolol (Advanced Reading)
- Metoprolol Intravenous (Advanced Reading)