31 81 V (Glycopyrrolate 2 mg)
Pill imprint 31 81 V has been identified as Glycopyrrolate 2 mg.
Glycopyrrolate is used in the treatment of excessive salivation; anesthesia; peptic ulcer and belongs to the drug class anticholinergics/antispasmodics. There is no proven risk in humans during pregnancy. Glycopyrrolate 2 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.
See also related documents.
Images for 31 81 V (Glycopyrrolate 2 mg)
- 2 mg
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Pregnancy Category:
- B - No proven risk in humans
- CSA Schedule:
- N - Not a controlled drug
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
- Inactive Ingredients:
- calcium phosphate dibasic anhydrous
sodium starch glycolate type A potato