Generic name: granisetron
Dosage form: transdermal patch
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Sancuso safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Sancuso.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The transdermal system (patch) should be applied to clean, dry, intact healthy skin on the upper outer arm. Sancuso should not be placed on skin that is red, irritated or damaged.
Each patch is packed in a pouch and should be applied directly after the pouch has been opened.
The patch should not be cut into pieces.
Apply a single patch to the upper outer arm a minimum of 24 hours before chemotherapy. The patch may be applied up to a maximum of 48 hours before chemotherapy as appropriate. Remove the patch a minimum of 24 hours after completion of chemotherapy. The patch can be worn for up to 7 days depending on the duration of the chemotherapy regimen.
- Sancuso Side Effects
- Sancuso Drug Interactions
- Sancuso (granisetron) consumer information
- Granisetron dosage information
- Granisol (granisetron hydrochloride) oral solution dosage information
- Kytril (granisetron hydrochloride) tablet, film coated; oral solution dosage information
- Kytril (granisetron) consumer information