Generic name: azelaic acid
Dosage form: gel
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Apply and gently massage a thin layer of FINACEA Gel into the affected areas on the face twice daily (morning and evening).
- Use only very mild soaps or soapless cleansing lotion before application of FINACEA Gel.
- Cosmetics may be applied after the application of FINACEA Gel has dried.
- Avoid the use of occlusive dressings or wrappings.
- Not for oral, ophthalmic or intravaginal use.
- Patients should be reassessed if no improvement is observed upon completing 12 weeks of therapy.
- Instruct patients to avoid spicy foods, thermally hot foods and drinks, alcoholic beverages.
More about Finacea (azelaic acid topical)
- Finacea Plus gel
- Finacea gel
- Finacea Plus
- Finacea Plus Topical (Advanced Reading)
- Finacea Topical (Advanced Reading)