User Reviews for Tioconazole

Also known as: Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator, Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1

Learn more about Tioconazole.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 39 reviews 58 medications

7.1
Summary of Tioconazole reviews 39 reviews 7.1

Reviews for Tioconazole

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I started seeing signs of a possible infection coming on and went in bought the equate version of Monistat 1 day treatment ...it's literally the same thing as Monistat.oh my god I wanted to kill myself... Twice. I started to get irritation and itching beyond belief but I didn't even have before I put the thing in. it was legit driving me banana sandwich. so I went online and I saw women who had the same experience and lo and behold who ever knew putting yogurt on a tampon and putting it up there would take all of the horrible symptoms awayfrom the Monistat! I went from feeling like I had the Devils vagina to singing Ave Maria! fuck you monistat. .u suck"

Omg-nonono (taken for less than 1 month) May 25, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I took this product before I went to bed hoping I would get relief. I couldn't sleep at all. The pain was horrific, I couldn't stop itching the whole night. I definitely experienced most of the negative reviews."

Worst pain ever May 17, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got a yeast infection for the first time a couple days ago. So I went to the store and bought monistat 1. I would absolutely recommend this to any girl. An hour after using the medicine I felt some leaking and irritation So I used the cream. With in four hours of using the medicine I feel a million times better. I will definitely use monistat if I ever have this problem again."

Sars (taken for less than 1 month) May 5, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm turning 16 at the end of this month and I had another yeast infection. I used Vagisil before, suggested by my doctor. This time, my mother went to and picked up Monistat 1. In comparison, there was no burning or irritation once I applicated the medicine. I would suggest wearing a pad and loose pants that you don't mind get ruined as suggested. However, I felt very uncomfortable about 4 hours after. It was a mixture of burning and itching, so I kept walking around my house and trying to get myself to ignore it. I eventually laid down and went to sleep. When I woke up, I felt completely better. There is still some irritation, but it isn't as bad as it was a few days ago. I would highly recommend if you don't mind the slight side effects."

young&confused (taken for less than 1 month) May 3, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Monistat 1 Day treatment worked for me. Burned and itched for about 4-5 hours when first applied. Drained mostly out for about 3 days after usage. Sometimes it will not drain all the way out, lightly douche with water only to clear the rest if not cleared completely by day 4. Most will clear itself though. No sex during this process. Try to wait until day 5 or until monistat completely drains from the vagina. Overall good product. Any monistat will do the trick for a yeast, whether it's the 1 day 3 day or 7 day."

B7 April 27, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got my first yeast infection when I was 16, my mom went and bought me monistat 7 and it worked great I felt better within a day. About two months ago I got the symptoms of a yeast infection but without the discharge. Unsure of what I had I went and bought monistat 7 again and it burned and itched worse than anything I've felt. I bawled my eyes out and it didn't stop for hours. I continued to take it for 2 more nights with the same symptoms and then went to the gyno that Monday. Turns out I had a bacterial infection and that is why it was burning so horribly. If it burns you to the point where you are In tears GO TO THE DOCTOR! It is probably not a yeast infection!"

763 April 22, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had never had a yeast infection in my life until 2 days ago. I decided that I would try monistat 1 because I wanted it gone quickly. I went to the store the morning after symptoms started and I inserted the ovule around 11am and applied the cream. I took a nap for a couple of hours and could already feel some relief from the itching and burning. When I got up, I did feel some slight leaking and I still felt a little discomfort but it was nowhere near what it was earlier that day. I was getting some discharge and a little itching but nothing major. By bed time the itching had gotten a little worse so I applied more cream, took some aleve, and crawled into bed. I got up this morning and all itching/burning is gone. All in less than 24 hours"

Discomfort gone (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So, I've had a yeast infection for two weeks thinking it would go away like the last one. I was completely wrong! My sister decided lets go to the grocery store last night. So, I was all for the trip just to get Monistat. Now, I've tried the 7-day and 3-day. The seven day made my very uncomfortable I felt as though ants were down there, but the 3 day just didn't work. I've got a diflucan but it didn't clear it. I told myself give Monistat one more time. I grabbed the 1-day off the shelf went home and used it around 9pm. Oh my gosh I have seen a complete improvement overnight. Thank you no more symptoms this morning."

Lianna W (taken for less than 1 month) April 11, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used the Monistat 7 and it worked perfectly for me in the past, but I'm going on vacation soon so I chose the one dose. So I guess it needed to get worse before it could get better. I had the same symptoms, itchy redness for 2 days, but I also read it could take a few days to work. So I kept applying the small tube of cream when it felt horrible and I didn't want to start overdosing with more medicine of Monistat 7. So I waited it out. Day 3 I felt so much better and happier. This product gets bad reviews but no matter what yeast infections suck and take a while to get over no matter what. So it may hurt now but just wait it out and read the instructions."

RedLucy April 9, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was diagnosed with a slight yeast infection while 33 weeks pregnant. I asked the doctor if it was okay to use a Monistat 1 treatment and was approved. Of course I was nervous about it after reading the reviews, but I have read and studied that the creams work best (over oral medication) due to the different strains of yeast that can cause the infection. The first thing I did was take a bath. I did not use any fragranced soap on my vaginal area whatsoever, but did use a separate towel to make sure that the area was clear of anything. I inserted it after I had towel and air dried. No problems. Worked like a charm."

DroppingBy (taken for less than 1 month) April 7, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had some discomfort for about 3 days then the thick discharge and I knew I had a yeast infection. When I left work at 11 I went and bought this medication it did make the burning and itching a little worse after about 30 minutes of using it I went to bed at 12 and when I woke up at 8:30 the next morning there was no itching or burning just some discharge from the medicine working its way out of my body. Great product really."

DeniseKenny March 31, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I read all of these reviews and FREAKED out. I was so scared to try it. I remembered years ago, trying some other brand and the second I inserted it, it BURNED. So I was very skeptical about this huge dose "1 day" thing.. but I just bit the bullet and did it because pain for a little is better than more severe problems down the road. I took 3 ibuprofun and ate some comfort food and took a sleeping pill (so I would hopefully be asleep if there would be any pain to come) and had a heating pad on my tum. The Monistat didn't phase me at all. It's like it wasn't even there. Very minimal discharge the next day, no pain, no cramps, nothing. If I focused really hard, I could sometimes feel the TINIEST sensation of burning. I'd totally recommend."

llinndayy March 27, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I am prone to Yeast Infections after using antibiotics. After using antibiotics for 5 days, it popped up over night just like I expected. Seeking immediate relief I applied some witch hazel, which helped long enough for me to sleep through the night. The next morning I went to my local Rite Aid and purchased Monistat 1. The itching and burning was significantly reduced within 2 hours and cured completely within 18 hours. For those of you reading the negative reviews, please consider that those who this product have not worked for might not have had a yeast infection but possible BV (Bacterial Vaginosis) many women who self-diagnose often think they have a YI when it is in fact BV. As always, if you are unsure, PLEASE see a Dr!"

Reviewer13 March 24, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I am in my early 20's and I had a yeast infection before. I wanted to give the 1Day Monistat a try. I checked online first before I bought it and was very nervous after the horrible comments. I've seen a few comments that were very positive so I gave it a try. I decided to buy it in the morning before I went to work. I did read the fine print that says "put applicator in before bed" but I just went to work and stuck the thing in (9am). IF YOU CANT TAKE THE INTENSE BURNING or ITCHING take it at night. You will experience intensive burning and itching for a1hr. I did experience a little burning and itching but it wasnt too bad. Later that night around 9/10pm I didn't feel anything. The next day I was completely heeled thank god!!!"

memmszz March 20, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "My friend suggested this when I told her I had a yeast infection. I have burning, itching, and discharge. The discharge is so bad that I have a rash as well from how irritated my skin is. I got the Monistat 1 with the applicator and the exterior cream. I used it last night before bed, was up at 3:30 putting more cream on because I was uncomfortable. Then again at 5:30 and again at 9. I have no relief at all."

Uncomfortable and Irritated February 19, 2015

Vagistat-1 (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've never had an yeast infection before, but know a few people who have and they described it as the worst feeling ever! Well...I AGREE! But after using Vagistat-1 I was relieved of the horrible itching and burning in a little over 8 hours, I still itch a little but the burning is gone (in its defense it did say 3 days). I recommend it to anyone suffering from a vaginal yeast infection."

Itchy Vag (taken for less than 1 month) February 13, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Once I bought this product I looked up reviews for it afterwards, it greatly discouraged me because it had such poor reviews, I really don't know why, it did exactly what it was supposed to do, in under 24 hours I was relieved of all symptoms. I would highly recommend this product."

Sammi5 February 7, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I'm very prone to yeast infections and UTIs so this is not new for me. I knew the signs and symptoms of my yeast infection: itching, a lot of discomfort, and thick creamy discharge. I waited it out a couple days because sometimes when they're mild they'll go away on their own, but I couldn't handle the discomfort. So luckily I had Monistat 1 at home so I popped it in and it's been almost 4 hours and I'm feeling amazing. So I guess you're supposed to take this before bed? But I used it at 7:45 AM because I didn't want to be uncomfortable this whole day. I've heard horrible stories about Monistat 1 and amazing ones as well, just depends on your body and how it reacts to the medicine. Not everyone feels results as quick as me! Dont panic!"

Nora123456789 January 16, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is the best and most effective product I've used. I've had yeast infections before and it takes about a week to be fully recovered. But Monistat 1 day is awesome. I would suggest doing this before bed, there will be leakage for the next few days so a panty liner or pad is suggested. I didn't experience the burning sensation. I applied the ovule at 6:30 pm one evening before showering, the next day I woke up my itch was gone and by 6:30am my yeast infection was clear. Still leakage but less.... the 2nd day it very little to non. So it does work in 1 day. Love it!"

xaprilx2 January 15, 2015

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "No side effects. Still slight symptoms after 24 hours of insertion. I wanted to take another dose but I've read to give it 3-7 days. So I'm waiting."

No nick January 5, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This medicine worked perfectly for me. Itching started late one night so I bought Monistat 1 first thing in the morning. Not even 24 hours later, I was relieved. I had no crazy burning experience or anything...but then again you may have different results if you wait too long to get the medicine."

Shazzy1 December 21, 2014

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had gone to the doctor already and was given a one time use pill for a yeast infection plus antibiotics for a urinary tract infection. The itching and burning continued despite these medicines. I bought this product and decided to try it even after reading the negative reviews. I was desperate and already in the midst of extreme itching and pain so I used it at 1 am when I woke up again due to the irritation. Once I inserted it, I felt immediate relief and I do mean immediate. I don't understand the negative reviews, maybe each person's body reacts differently, but I would highly recommend this product."

Thankful-Times-10 December 17, 2014

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This medication quickly worsened the itching and burning and made me very sick. Nausea and vomiting with headaches began only and hour after insertion"

Young adult female (taken for less than 1 month) November 23, 2014

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I developed a yeast infection and didn't want to deal with the 7 days of inserting the medicine, so I tried Monistat 1 and after applying it I ready the reviews and they were HORRIBLE! But do not let them scare you because I had little to no burning at all! Just a mild tingling sensation. In two days I started to notice relief. Wear a light panty liner for a few days. This product worked extremely for me, it all depends on how it reacts for you! Definitely try it!"

jaee (taken for less than 1 month) October 27, 2014

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've had ongoing yeast infection for over 2 months now - I know, it's been too long - but at first I just thought it was dry skin and then I thought it was fungus because I get that sometimes from tanning. Long story short, I went to the clinic, they gave me fluconazole 1 tab, and a vaginal gel to use over 5 days. After these, I got massive cottage cheese (I didn't have it before). The discharge went away after a couple days and I was back at square 1 with dry skin and redness. I used Monistat 1 day treatment last night and slept like a baby- no burning and no discomfort. This morning the redness is mostly gone and dry skin is completely gone. Some of the medicine is coming out with urination but that's normal. I'm very happy with this product."

PeachyMe5 June 24, 2014

73 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate