User Reviews for Tioconazole

Also known as: Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator, Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1

Learn more about Tioconazole.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 71 reviews 58 medications

6.6
Summary of Tioconazole reviews 71 reviews 6.6

Reviews for Tioconazole

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had very mild yeast infection symptoms, and decided to use this product to try to end it early. I first used the Monostat yeast infection test to make sure my suspicions were accurate. I inserted the medication at about 11 pm, then went to bed. I was woken up around 2 am by severe itching. I tried using the cream, but it didn't help much. I was pretty worried, so I looked up the medication online and found these reviews. I decided that I would worry if the itching remained in the morning, and returned to sleep. Thankfully, I felt great when I woke up! Seems to have worked like a charm, but the itching was unpleasant."

1st time using August 2, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Started having symptoms of a yeast infection 2 nights ago. Woke up yesterday with full blown symptoms. Itching, discharge, irritation. Used the monistat 1 at about 5 p.m. Less than 24 hours later no symptoms. Love this stuff and highly recommend it. Had a little abdominal pain after insertion but only for a few minutes. Just a little pink discharge after too but thats totally gone. Will definitely use again if needed."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 28, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had a mild YI and it wasn't bothering me a lot but I wanted 100% relief. My mom suggested I use the Monistat 1 and I agreed. Around noon I showered and inserted the little egg and immediately my itching became worse ! I looked up the reviews after this and was terrified . I hopped back in the shower just for soothing relief and it was still irritating and I even used the itch relief cream which was pointless . I was miserable until I ended up grabbing an ice cube and putting it down there and my gosh the relief was amazing ! I iced for about 3 hours bc the itch would not go away I'm now on hour 4 and feel no itch just a warm sensation that is bearable. Take at night ! Walking is not an option when the itch comes !"

Yaz. (taken for less than 1 month) July 28, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got a YI after taking antibiotics for wisdom teeth removal. I waited two weeks before I decided to buy monostat because I knew it would be an embarassing transaction. Dressed in my biggest sun hat and sunglasses I walked into pharmacy prepared to buy monostat. Once home I inserted the monostat egg of healing while standing with knees bent as the directions directed. I then applied the cream to my vulva. I did not feel any burning or itching but i did feel the medicine leaking out of me into my panties. The next day my YI symptoms were non existent. I will definitely purchases this medicine again and I would recommend monostat 1 to anyone who wants their YI cured quick."

Yifree (taken for less than 1 month) July 27, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is a really strange product and I feel like it works but has incredibly painful side effects that are pretty worrying. I used it before bed and it woke me up in agony. The irritation and itchiness was horrible, but when I finally fell asleep and woke up I did feel like the itchiness related to the yeast infection had died down. The cream continued to leak which made it extremely uncomfortable to do anything with the day, and about 15 hours after using I've noticed a really bad swelling which makes it painful to walk. I only used the external cream once because it only made the irritation worse. I feel like the medication does work, but at such a high dose it causes incredibly bad side effects."

Claudiakow July 27, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm 18 and I've had yeast infection once before in my life. After using the meds right before bed (as suggested) I went to sleep feeling a burning sensation. But I expected that much. Waking up at 4 am (now) I'm begging someone to drive me to the hospital because the burning is so bad and my labia minora have swollen to the size of God-knows-what. I defiantly do not recommend this product to anyone."

Freakedout167 July 25, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Wow these reviews are scary. So cold water and a fan on your skin for itching and burning, and put it in at night before bed. Take some nightquill if you're really worried, but a cold shower and a pat dry is a life saver. Also just opening your legs and letting yourself dry and cool is good. "

First timer 12364 July 24, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is the worst product ever, I had a severe allergic reaction, and had to go to the emergency room, for them to prescribe me 5 different medicine's, just to make the swelling and pain go away 3 days later... I do not recommend this product to anyone especially if your pregnant. I know for sure it will make it worst."

Mamashaq123 July 24, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This worked perfectly. I used it at night & woke up in the morning in heaven. No itching or burning when I peed. Don't know about the other symptoms people were having but I didn't experience that at all. Would recommend this product to anyone."

Janae21298 July 22, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I do not recommend this product to anyone !!! However once I interested the egg I started to burn and itch really bad!!! I figured that's what it does being that its cleaning a yeast infection but I was wrong!! So I waited it out until 8 pm that and my libia minora had swole up and I could barely walk so I applied the cream like it said and it just got worst the cream made my lower area so angry and irritated! I rushed to the emergency room where I got treated and the Oby said that the egg had dissolve and the medicine from the egg was stuck in me so she had to literally clean it out with a swab !! I had a horrible experience with this product !! I don't recommend this product anyone"

Anyomous July 18, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Developed my first YI the other day when I was on antibiotics. Obviously the first thing I did was Google my symptoms which lead me to find out it was a YI. This lead me to a link for Monistat1, and let me tell you, most of the reviews scared the crap out of me. This is my first time with a YI and the last thing I wanted to do was make it worse. I didn't want to take more time off of work to go back to the doctors and I wanted relief, and fast. Among the bad reviews there were still good ones so I listened to those instead and just went for it with the Monistat1 Ovule. The itching ended up getting worse at first but then went away and completely and the next day I was completely fine. This stuff is magic! Suck it up buttercup and just do it"

Relief101 (taken for less than 1 month) July 18, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I am 16 and have had a yeast infection before and used the gel medication from Monistat and it worked perfectly. Last night, I used the ovule one and the pain woke me up from sleep, burning so bad it hurts to move. I do not reccomend this. Some people seem to have good experiences but in my opinion, it isn't worth the risk. This sucks so bad."

Assssh July 18, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got a yeast infection after being on antibiotics for tonsillitis. After 5 days of pain and being uncomfortable 24/7 I tried monistat 1 and it was like a miracle. Very easy to use and by the next day all my symptoms had gone away. I'm so happy I tried it. Also, I had tried other creams and wipes and azo yeast that didn't seem to help at all"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 11, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I love this product!!! I put it in around 12pm today and now it's 11pm the same day and I feel so so sooo much better!! The itch was bearable. The burning was only there when I sat down. I am having a lot of discharge but it's totally unnoticeable! I would use this product again for sure. I recommend this 100%"

Anonymous 1235 July 10, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I applied this product last night so I'm still in the process - however - these reviews are terrifying. I popped in the ovule and applied the cream. I was a little itchier for the next hour or so, but if I didn't move much it was bearable. It started to subside & I went to bed maybe 3 or 4 hours later. Woke up this am and I am so much better! I just survived my workday and had no discomfort! So - this was my first time with a yeast infection or monistat product and so far I am impressed - and most importantly not a single ounce of burning or pain. I only wish everyone had the same experience!"

XtristateX July 8, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Ok ive used monistat for the first time yess it made me itch and burn but the irritation Subsided i. Woke up 4in the morning which is routine for me im pregnant. The itching stopped i can tell this stuff is really working once it starts leaking Out during bathroom breaks wipe away excess worth the discomfort. For all the pregnant ladies out there it sucks but works"

Firsttimemom July 8, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "The itching and burning is the downfall of this product."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) July 7, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Do not I repeat do not get this medicine. My mom bought it for me from the store. So I got home got in the tub and put it in about 11. I woke up at 3 am by force. It was itching and burning so badddddddddddddd. I'm not lying or being dramatic. I was praying and so close to crying. It was a burning type of pain also. I had to get in the tub and rub like warm water on my vagina for an hour. Now I'm back in bed and it's still burning. I wish I would've listened to the little reviews I did read before I put the pill in. I don't recommend this at all."

PGI100 July 7, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Horrible!!! I don't recommend this medication to anyone. Never felt this bad before. Itching and burning is unbearable after inserting the dissolving plastic egg."

Itchy and hurting July 7, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I was terrifird to try this product because of the reviews i had read but i just had a feeling i would be fine. i put in the pill a few hours before bed tuesday night and was completely fine and got to sleep without ANY pain and when i woke up i was still feeling sore and i had lots of discharge but by the end of the next day i was symptom free. It's now the follow day and i'm feeling back to normal, however there is still a white dischargr but i read that, that is normal because the medicine has to leave your system. Overall, had NONE of the issues that i had read about in reviews. Extremely pleased."

Sammie332 (taken for less than 1 month) July 2, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've used monistat twice before. I've used both the 3 day and 7 day they both burned quite a bit but monistat 1 was by far the worst and most painful one I've dealt with. It felt like my vagina was being burned with a blow torch and this lasted for about half an hour , I would not recommend this to anyone , save yourself the time , effort , the money and the pain !! And just go to the doctor for the pill , So much easier"

TiffanyAL June 27, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I just used this 1 day ovule for the first time and it worked great! I did not get any burning or itching sensation at all. I put it in before I went to bed and feel a lot better in the morning. I would recommend seeing your doctor if its the first time you have had a yeast infection but otherwise this is a good product to use."

juniper123 June 23, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I am 18 years old and started having a yeast infection so I took monistat one without looking at the reviews. I applied it at night but when I woke my vagina swelled to three times its size and I had an unbearable itch and burn. The MOST PAINFUL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE. I quickly rushed to the emergency room were they had to flush the medicine out of me and they prescribed me on steroids. I will never recommend Monistat to anyone especially after all the horror stories I have seen online. Please DO NOT use this medicine go to the doctor were they will prescribe you a pill it will make life so much easier!!!!"

svrenard8 June 21, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Okay so I'm only 16... And when i started getting the symptoms of a yeast infection if really scared me. I've had a boyfriend for about 2 years now and we just became sexually active not that long ago. We were both virgins when we started having sex but I was still worried. So I went to the doctor, she said that everything looks fine and it even looks like a mild case of a yeast infection. She recommended that I go get an over the counter prescription. So if course knowing any women in the world I wanted it go as soon as possible. The burn and itch of it seemed unbearable by the time I got home, later that night and took a shower then put the applicator in around 11:00pm I slept with it in and the next morning felt 110% better!!!"

The unbearable itch June 18, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This medicine worked in the end but getting there was the worst night of my life as far as pain is concerned. My symptoms were mild at worst so I thought I would take care of it before my infection got terrible. I can count the times I have cried in my adult life and this was one of them. I will never take this again simply because the pain was so bad. There has to be something better!"

Liv88 (taken for less than 1 month) June 18, 2015