User Reviews for Tioconazole

Also known as: Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator, Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1

Learn more about Tioconazole.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 12 reviews 53 medications

5.5
Summary of Tioconazole reviews 12 reviews 5.5

Reviews for Tioconazole

Review by ALz: User Rating:

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: I had a horrible infection-itching, burning, swelling. So I picked up Monistat 1 at the drugstore and inserted it as soon as I came home. The cooling wipes that come with it are a life saver. After about 8 hours I felt a fairly large discharge -assuming that the medicine needs to escape somehow. I felt much less itchy the next day and my swelling went down 100%. However I am on day 3 and while my painful/uncomfortable infection symptoms have completely subsided I am still discharging quite a bit (well, a LOT actually). I'm hoping this is normal, but I may see a doctor if this persists tomorrow.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 25, 2014 4:03 PM
Review by Anonoyomous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: I've used the Monistat-3 the last time I had this problem. I had relief the next day. I think the1 day pack must not agree with me. I woke up feeling worse than last night. I'm so swelled that I'm a little nervous. I'm going to give it a couple of hours to get better and go from there. I'm sticking to the 3 day treatment.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 4, 2014 10:24 AM
Review by Capri-cay: User Rating:

Vagistat-1 (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: I've been using Vagistat-3 & I'm on the second day. The first day I used it the discharge was coming down a lot and the second day it wasn't really any. It's not that itchy anymore, but it's really sore from me itching before I knew what it was. I hope the itching can go away because this is the worst feeling ever.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 13, 2013 2:22 AM
Review by Missy17: User Rating:

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: I must say reading all the comments it's not a good feeling at all yes it burns n itch but I'm guessing cause it working will I try it again yes maybe cause I rather go through pain for a day than use creams but I must say it is messing my first time using this and I would recommend it to a friend ;-)

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 1, 2013 9:47 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: I've just used the Monistat 1-Day last night at about 11:30pm. Some of it came out during my morning bathroom visit, but there's quite a bit left. I even took a shower after the suggested 9-12 hours. I don't feel all the way well just yet, but I haven't experienced the extreme burning or itching side effects that a lot of people are so upset about. The only way this one day thing can work is if you actively keep up on your health and sugar intake while the medicine does it's work. Take Azo so you don't have to worry about going to the bathroom and do in fact GO to the bathroom when and as soon as you need to. Wipe front to back and wash BEFORE SEX. Not just after.

February 25, 2013 12:54 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: While it did work, it burned, itched and caused swelling way more than the yeast infection itself. The infection did go away.

June 23, 2011 5:33 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

tioconazole for Vaginal Yeast Infection: I have a yeast infection diagnosed by my doctor. I was given the one pill called fluconazole. I took it on Thursday and it has not kicked it. Last night (Friday) I used tioconazole 1 for the 1st time and I don't know if I'm allergic or if its just the side effects but since this morning (Saturday) I have been experiencing irritation and itching.

March 26, 2011 11:10 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: Treated with this on a Saturday, symptoms were almost completely gone by Wednesday. The following Saturday yeast infection came back. Had to go to the doctor to get oral medication to clear it up.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 15, 2011 11:43 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Vagistat-1 (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: I used Vagistat last night and it is now the following morning. It has definitely helped to the degree that it's not all I think about. I would recommend this to anyone.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 30, 2010 7:26 AM
Review by leete: User Rating:

Vagistat-1 (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: This product is very good. I have problems with yeast due to periods and eating starchy products. This products works rapidly. I recommend this product 100%.

December 6, 2009 2:45 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Vagistat-1 (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: I have been suffering with vaginal discharge and yeast infection on and off for approximate 15 years. I used Monistat to no avail. My doctor told me to try Vagistat and two days later, I feel great! I honestly would recommend this product to anyone suffering. At last I can honestly say I feel some relief. Thanks Vagistat

November 1, 2009 8:39 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Vagistat-1 (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: Off and on all my life I've been bothered by Yeast infections and have never found anything better than the Vagistat. Esp. since it's a one time treatment and you're done with it. BUT also the fact that it's not only beneficial for the Candida strain but also some of the rarer resistant types of yeast that are often missed. It might irritate for that day but it works and well worth it in my opinion. Thanks for letting me have some input. D.T.

March 4, 2008 8:47 PM