User Reviews for Tioconazole

Also known as: Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator, Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1

Learn more about Tioconazole.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 98 reviews 58 medications

6.1
Summary of Tioconazole reviews 98 reviews 6.1

Reviews for Tioconazole

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "If you are someone who can't stand the feeling of burning, irritation, and itching then this product ISN'T FOR YOU. I should have used some commen sense when I read Monistat 1 day "MAXIMUM STRENGTH" on the box. I was up all night cleaning/wiping the white glue looking discharge with baby wipes and toilet paper. It was the only thing that helped releave the horrible side effects. My parents always warned me that good things never happen when you try to take the short and easy road. I've been up since about 1am and now it's a little past 5am. I have to get up at 6:30am for my first day of school. Yay me...."

can't think of a good nickname (taken for less than 1 month) August 25, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I used the 3 day treatment before, hag a very light yeast caught it in time no itchyness or burying figured I'd go grab the 1 day maximum strength...highly don't recommend! it didn't even clear up discharge came right back..got a 3 day one and it cleared right up."

shalesa (taken for less than 1 month) August 23, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omg....the pain!!!!! I was put on antibiotic. For pneumonia and bronchitis and ended up with a YI... so i got the one day treatment got $24, at 830pm I popped it in by 9:53pm I was in so much pain , it burned so bad and still is burning. Its now 11:33pm it burns so bad im in tears baling... and I am contemplating removing my shower head from the hose to flush it out. I am in tears and afraid to move. With the slightest shift I feel like I am re-lighting the torch inside me. Do not do this treatment....and these people who say they hardly feel a thing.... yeah they have vaginas cloned from superman DNA... i would rather do natural no pain meds child birth again before doing this treatment again!"

Rayne6477 August 23, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I've had a burning feeling for the last 2 days working a 20 hr shift so had my dad buy me this product and bring it to me at work Applied it and it burns I'm at work crying never been in so much pain!!! I luckily have access to a shower I washed what I could off and it still burns 12 more hours of my shift and it will be in pain. Don't recommend this product"

Kayde August 22, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had really bad burning, itching, and discomfort going on once my period came one. I immediately knew it was due to an overload of sweets and my mom always strongly recommended the 1 day treatment. After inserting the ovule I felt a bit relieved but the external medication is very highly irritant to my vulva. Apparently the medicine is kicking in.. Making it highly intense almost unbearable to withstand. After a day or so no more itching! It hurts but if you want to kick a yeast infections butt.. It works! : )"

Beautybee August 22, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I took a shower at about 4:30pm and inserted the thing in my vagina. Around about 8pm I was reading reviews and freaked out because was saying they we're on fire. So now I start feeling a little extra itching and a little burn nothing that made me cry or want to yank my vagina off. Also I was on day 1 light flow of my cycle. Well when I went to use the bathroom, I took a spray bottle and cleaned myself and I would pat myself dry. I took 3 Tylenol and kept drinking water. Around 10pm I was comfortable enough to go to sleep. I woke up again around 5:30am to change my baby's diaper and I was feeling better. Here it is 8:40am I feel great. No itching, No burning, no irirritation. I think the burning and itching comes from where it's working."

MsLady0999 August 22, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So I of course like many unsuspecting victims, went to buy this product without reading the information/reviews on it first. Once injected I read the reviews and of course freaked out due to all the negative comments. I used the Monistat one day ovule, I was preparing myself for the worst discomfort but all I got was some slight burning and itching, nothing unbearable. I had the discomfort for probably about an hour and then it went away and I already feel my symptoms disappearing. I'm not sure why some people on here had such bad reactions but I just wanted to share my experience and say that it wasn't bad at all!"

Anonymous August 21, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got the Monistat 1 Day pack yesterday to treat a yeast infection I contracted while on vacation, that I'd had for about a month. This is first yeast infection I've had, I am 18. Before taking it, I came on here to read reviews to see if it would really work.. and to say the least, it only made me terrified. I thought I was going to be miserably awoken to a burning, swollen vagina. But, for some reason I took it anyway. Inserted around 1 am, then went to bed. Did not wake up at all. Woke up around 10 am feeling only the slightest bit of discomfort. Only thing I've experienced is the normal discharge of the medicine. Nothing even close to unbearable. I've been itch free all day thus far! This product worked perfectly for me!"

momo1716 August 19, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Well it started off with me taking some kinda meds and now I got an YI I have been in pain for like 4-6 days before. I just thought it was from having sex but then I asked my mom n she recommended the 1 day preloaded syringe thing so i got that I injected it last night bout 9pm and so for its still painful n swollen but its not burning or itching too bad so its now 9 am and I'm hoping it works and clears up.in the next couple of days ill repost anything else but so far so good it was super easy to inject I'd suggest a panty lined or thin pad just for leakage crew is very thick n oily."

coconeanz August 17, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "So this product really works. It just causes intense itching and irritation first, probably worse than the actual yeast infection. But once the agonizing symptoms go away so does the yeast infection. It's incredibly hard not to scratch. But believe me I used the 3day packet was in agony every time I used it but once it was done the symptoms completely vanished"

Tamiecakesss August 16, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Two days ago I started feeling the YI coming on. Since I had one before there was no way I was going to wait as long as I had last time. I decided to try monistat-1 because I am insurance less at the moment and figured it would be cheaper. 10 to 15 minutes after inserting the egg I was in heaven. I actually took it in the evening around 6pm and stayed in bed reading all night. When I finally went to sleep, and woke up about 7am, it was like I never took the meds at all. Applied a little of the cream it came with and I'm back to a dull roar. I definitely feel better, but I am hoping that the itching stops completely by work time tomorrow. I never experienced pain or itching so bad it brought me to tears after taking it thankfully."

Kikireto August 16, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Do not purchase this Monistat 1! Your symptoms will get worse. I took it tonight and immediately the itching and burning got worse. I am sitting her miserable. I am thankful that others have posted the same concern and I am laying here with a cold towel for comfort. I pray this will be over in the morning."

Burning and Itching Down Under (taken for less than 1 month) August 16, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Burned like a blow torch for about 5 hours. Laid in bed with ice packs and cried. After 5 hours of torture and a couple of showers it started to calm down enough for me to doze off. Awoke next morning with it still burning and swollen. As I was trying to get ready for work it got worse. Went to doctor and got Diflucin. I will NEVER use Monistat EVER again. It took an annoying issue and turned it into a catastrophe. Wasted money on product and cost me more to go to the Dr and take a day off work."

Ugh! August 13, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Terrible experience. My doctor said the 1 dose is so powerful it can give you chemical burn. It wrecked my vacation and it has been 8 days and it still burns. Dr even gave me pain meds. Do NOT use this. Only use the 3 to 7 days pack. I can't believe this is on the market."

Reen408 August 12, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Omg it's been itching and burning BAD since I applied it!! Hopefully it's gone by tomorrow."

Omggab August 12, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Im 18 this is my first yeast infection i was also on my period butook this last night around 11:45 pm and I read the reviews short after and got freaked out so I took 2 advil and wet a towel and put it in my mini fridge by my bed I had applied the cream but washed it off because it made it feel worse I too woke up in the early morning and I got the cold towel out of the mini fridge and put it down there it burned soooo bad 30 min later it felt better but it took about an hour and 15min till I could put the towel away and go back to sleep I woke up later and when I would walk around and sit it had a slight burn but nothing too rough 4/10 it's all gone now it's 12:16 am the next day! This stuff works just burns like crazy 2 hours after take"

Allbetter:) (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "im 17 years old and i took this once before a few months ago, after 3 hours of insertion i woke up screaming and couldnt fall back asleep because the pain was so horrible, but 2 days later all my symptoms were gone. unfortunately i just got another yeast infection due to a weak immune system. i was so scared to use this again because of my painful first experience but i knew it would be the fastest way to get rid of it. thankfully this time, the burning wasnt nearly as bad as the first time but still burned and itched. its only been 12 hours but my symptoms are already going away. basically, tough out the pain and stay calm because it will go away and your yeast infection will be gone in a matter of days. :)"

buddahpestbaby August 10, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have IUD and I now often get yeast infections. I usually use the oval pill that is supposed to be insert vaginally. I brought the pack and it came alone with cream. I usually don't use the cream because it burns so bad. For some silly reason I decided to use it after applying the cream and my vagina feels its on fire.! I tried using the feminine wipes to clean it up but it's still burning."

Nina Breaking August 9, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I would have to agree with the majority of the posts that it burns like hell when you take it. I took it at 11pm on Wednesday night, woke up at 2 am in complete and utter agony from burning and itching, it literally brought me to tears! Luckily I had this forum to ensure me that other women experienced the same, so I tried to just sleep it off. In the morning the itching and burning had DEFINITELY gone down, I was so relieved. The box says even though it's one dose, it still take a few days to completely clear up. Each day has felt progressively better. It's now Saturday and I feel pretty much back to normal, with a few little itches here and there, but only if i'm really focusing on it. Hopefully by tomorrow it should be completely gone!"

Unsure Girl August 8, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm 16 years old and have had on and off yeast infections before I ever knew what they were, but once I got this one I knew why i got it, BUBBLE BATHS! so I used Monistat 1 at 11pm and woke up around 2:30 am with very mild itching not at all worse than it had been previously. I used more of the itch cream and eventually could fall asleep at 3:15. I have mild burning when I urinate but it's only 9:35 am so the medicine is still leaking out. I would recommend this product so far because it seems to have worked! I also recommend taking AZO cranberry pills because they keep your ph on balance, so I will regularly take them now to avoid any more yeast infections. I had a great experience and feel terrible for the women who did not!"

Amberlee1624657899866 August 7, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got my first yeast infection and was told by my mom to get the 3 day treatment. I had only had it for 3-4 days so it wasn't a bad infection. When I went to buy the medication I saw the one dose treatment instead and bought that. I inserted the medication at about 5:30 and was fine until 10:30 I noticed my vagina had started to swell. It only continued to become more and more swollen and developed some kind of rash around the area. It is not 8am the next morning and it's only continued to get worse and worse and am currently on my way to the ER. By all means, do NOT use this product. Your better off getting the 3 or 7 day treatment or getting the pill from your doctor."

Kaitlin0497 August 7, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm 18 and only use dove soap to wash my self up. However, I ran out one day so I began using Olay for about 3 days. Out of no where I began itching and my private area was extremely irritated. So I actually got monistat 3, not 1, but I still had a HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I applied it around 9pm on day 1 and went to bed. I woke up around 2am with terrible TERRIBLE itching and burning. I looked at these reviews and couldn't stop crying. I quickly jumped in the shower and rinsed it all out! After that it was still slight itching and discomfort. So now, at 3am, I'm icing my vagina and praying for the best. I will never look at this product again "

Anonymous August 7, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I have had yeast infections before, My doctor would always give me the 1 tablet for my yeast infection but it never seemed to work so I decided to try Monistat last night since I knew for sure I had a YI. I inserted the little egg at around 11pm about an hour later I started to feel some serious discomfort. I started to get nervous because of the extremely uncomfortable burning, I read some of the reviews and decided to stick it out for a couple of hours. I took another shower with cold water which helped A LOT After 1 1/2 hour the burning faded away. I woke up the next day and had no symptoms of a YI. Yes the experience was painful but it did the job !!"

Maymae31 August 6, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Like most others, I am posting after having been awakened in the middle of the night in pain :(. Placed the insert in around 11. It is 3 am and I am writhing from the burning. Got a warm wash cloth and tried that for a bit. Not sure why all this burning."

Awakened in Philly August 6, 2015

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I experienced the same MAJOR discomfort as most about 2 hours after inserting the ovule. It was really uncomfortable for about 3 hours. I had to lay on my bed and basically not move for that time but after that the itching and burning subsided and I feel great now."

Yeast Free (taken for less than 1 month) August 5, 2015