User Reviews for Tioconazole

Also known as: Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator, Tioconazole 1 Day, Vagistat-1

Learn more about Tioconazole.

Vaginal Yeast Infection 422 reviews 60 medications

Summary of Tioconazole reviews 422 reviews 5.0

Reviews for Tioconazole

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I inserted it around 11:30pm last night, put on the anti itch cream and not too long after felt mild itching, I was able to go to sleep but woke up at 5am. I hadn't used a pad so my panties and pants were soaked and I went to the bathroom hoping it's all come out, I couldn't resist the urge to itch when I wiped and now I have a mild itch but a pretty noticeable burn. If the yeast infection goes away, MAYBE it's worth it but otherwise it sucks, I was so tempted to take a bath. I checked and I'm swollen but not as bad as some people on here but proceeded to shower and use summers eve wash around the area, I still have a slight burn but no itch, hoping it goes away soon! I wouldn't recommend unless you're desperate. The 3 day is better!"

Not too fond (taken for less than 1 month) April 27, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I got a yeast infection after going off birth control and my hormones getting messed up. I have had mild yeast infections before and felt this one coming on three days ago though I never went to get it diagnosed at the doctor. I tried to just get through it by applying some anti itch creams and taking homeopathic supplements but my itching/burning just got worse. This morning, I couldn't even leave my apartment for work I was so swollen and itchy! I bought this product and right off the bat it was super itchy and burned and I started reading the reviews and thought "oh no what have I done!". BUT after laying in bed for 2 hours it has stopped hurting and now I feel no itch or pain. I have also been icing. Let's hope this continues to work!"

lowlowg (taken for less than 1 month) April 26, 2016

Tioconazole 1 Day (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I picked this up after a few days of mild itching, no smelly discharge or anything to crazy. I inserted it and within 5 minutes it began to burn and itch. It is currently 4 am and I have been awake for the the last 3 hours tossing and turning. I went to the bathroom and looked at what was going on down there and my outer labia is puffy and red. I had to pee hoping it would make it better but no luck. The stuff came out along with some discharge. I do not recommend my symptoms are worse than before!!"

inpain16 (taken for less than 1 month) April 25, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I had been prescribed antibiotics and unfortunately had a YI within just a few days. I did lots of research but wanted it to go away as quickly as possible. I bought the Monistat 1 day and inserted it as I was getting ready for bed. As soon as I laid down I was reading reviews and immediately was so scared with the terribly painful reviews that some have posted, that I couldn't sleep with the anticipation of pain I was about to feel. I stayed awake for four hours and felt no pain, for about 20 minutes I felt a little bit uncomfortable but nothing close to what was explained on here. I guess everyone handles pain differently, but it did the job and by the second day, I was all better."

Hannah445 April 25, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This needs to come with a warning on the box! I'm on fire as I speak...After 30min I felt a itching THEN BURNING . PLEASE DONT BUY THIS PRODUCT HELPPPP SOSOMEONE This is taking place right now 4/23/16"

Sjones30 April 24, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "This is the worst medication ever. The pain (intense burning and itching) started 5 minutes after i inserted the medication. That was almost 6 hours ago and I cannot sit down because the pain is so intense. Almost considered going to the hospital to make sure I wasn't having an allergic reaction but as it turns out- MANY people have had this unfortunate experience with Monistat 1. Holy cow- no no no!"

scooter8067 April 24, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "First, I don't write reviews but I have to for this one. I just finished taking antibiotics and got a YI i used the monistat 1 day O. After inserting it within an hour I was burning and itching severely. It's been 3hours now and I'm still hurting, I can't even close my legs because I'm so swollen. I don't recommend this product if you are a sensitive person. I will never ever buy this again. Trust me if you don't want your vaginal feeling like someone threw gas on it and then threw a match on it don't get this."

Anonymous April 22, 2016

Tioconazole 1 Day (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Anytime I have to take strong antibiotics I generally get a YI. I usually just do the 3 day treatment and opted to try 1 day just to see. *Sigh* Shortly after insertion, there was intense itching as I tried to go to sleep. The next day I pushed out the remainder of the application, or so I thought. I spent the next day wiping and burning. No bueno. I'll just stick to 3 days."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 22, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm 16 weeks pregnant with a yeast infection due to anribiotics. I bought the Monistat 1 with egg. Showered, inserted egg, applied cream... Good hour it's been up there and I'm sitting on the toilet in TEARS!!! The infection wasn't even this uncomfortable! This is the worst! And the external cream burns now from the irritation. Lord help me plz!!!"

TheBurningCat25 April 21, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I am shocked by all the negative reviews on here. maybe I am less sensitive then most I'm not sure. I just recently had my first yeast infection and bought this right away as recommended by my co workers. I inserted the ovule and left it in over night and used the itch relief cream to relieve the normal systems from the YI. By the next morning the burning and swelling were completely gone, I applied the cream once more the next day and by the next night all symptoms were completely gone. I would highly recommend this product from my experience!"

Anonymous April 21, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "If it was possible, I would give this product a -10. I researched the quickest acting YI OTC treatment and everyone I knew talked about Monistat. I had big plans for tonight, so I really needed this infection to be under wraps. Took the insert around 8:00 last night and applied the cream. Within minutes, my vagina felt like it was on fire. Like I'd dipped a tampon in acid and stuck it up there. On top of that, the itching (which was uncomfortable but bearable before) spiked to feel like that whole area was itching - clit to anus. I think it's mostly the cream that causes the burning. It's noon the next day and no change - only now I have extra gross discharge. So much for a "one day fix.""

OuchMyVagHurts April 20, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "First time I've ever had a yeast infection and let's be real here, ain't nobody got time for that! It felt like Lucifer himself had sent an army of ants to torture me endlessly. By the second day I thought, "not today, Satan," and promptly shuttled myself to the pharmacy, speeding in anticipation of itch relief. I got the monistat, inserted that stuff, and boy can I say I've never been so happy about an egg resting in and about my lady zone. It's been about an hour and a half and the product has exorcised the demons of irritation from my body, already. I have had none of the side effects that the other women had in the reviews before mine. "

Feeling fabulous (taken for less than 1 month) April 20, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I get yeast infections pretty frequently because I have a compromised immune system. I have used this product several times, and this is the second time I have had a bad reaction to it. About an hour and a half after insertion I started experiencing deep itching/stabbing feelings... Basically REALLY intense itching and a small amount of burning. To the point I wanted my fiancé to knock me out until it was over. I don't know what my other options are, but I don't think I'm going to use this product anymore. It's been 4 hours now (about) and I'm able to at least think and move, but it is still itching/burning. Really miserable. Will be telling my ob about this on Friday. I think I'm pregnant. I hope this doesn't mess with anything."

Pleaseletitstop (taken for less than 1 month) April 20, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Because I have kidney problems and reoccurring kidney Infections I'm often prescribed antibiotics causing frequent yeast infections. ..I use monistat EVERY time I've gotten a YI. Yes the burning and itching is intense but is much rather have extreme symptoms for 1 day than itching and uncomfort for a week from an untreated YI.. I even go to work With the ovule in ...its not that much more intense than the YI symptoms alone..and no I do not have a sitting down job,"

supercalifragalisticexpealidoc April 20, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "When I used the monistat 1 day or night maximum strength for a self diagnosed yeast infection I did experience burning about an hour after using it & I must say it was horrible. But I just delt with it, I went to sleep & the next morning the swelling & pain was gone. I had a minor burning feeling but it went away the next day & now I'm perfectly fine. I recommend it. You're gonna go through a little pain but you get better."

Tocky April 19, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I just used the 3 day prefilled injections about an hour ago, right away after 10 mins of using the first one I had terrible itching and mild burning! It was very uncomfortable honestly worst than the yeast infection itself! I couldn't not go to bed so I decided to take another shower and wash it out or at least try to so it would calm down. So far the itching has subsided a Lil, but the burning is THERE! seems like the two have switched roles. I Dont think I will be continuing the treatment and I will NEVER use this again! This is my first yeast infection and I did not know much about this product. Nor did I read reviews which is my fault."

Anonymous April 19, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Worst product ever !!!! With all the horrible reviews that it has, I don't understand how it's still on the market. I unfortunately fell into buying the product because it's suppose to be "recommended by Doctors", and I must say, the night I inserted this gel/cream inside of me. I thought my vagina was on FIRE. It's been 3 days now since I've used it... and my vagina is soooo irritated and soooo red, looks like someone took a match and burned me inside. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. GO SEE A DOCTOR AND GET ANTIBIOTICS BETTER LIKE DIFLUCAN."

Red Hot Vagina April 19, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "decide to treat my YI myself as I'm incredibly busy and had no time to go to the doc to get a prescription. Bought monistat 1 OVULE- and mind you I hardly get yeast infections(this time was due to antibiotics), so I'm not too familiar with monistat. This decision was made on the way to work, so I didn't consult with friends or read any actual reviews besides how to use. I put it in 30 min before work(it said DAY OR NIGHT!!)and 30 minutes after insertion OH MY GOD. I've never felt so insane. The painful burning from the inside, the itch, I was actually on the verge of tears with clients, I had to leave work shortly. This was so so terrible. 1200mg of miconazole nitrate, my god. Maybe next time I'll try the 3 day with a humane dosage..."

DD$$$$$77777 April 17, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I felt like I needed to write a review due to all the negative ones I seen. I took monistat 1 and by 48 hours I felt the symptoms of a yeast infection completely gone. I had no pain or any negative experience whatsoever. The next day after taking it I did feel like the egg wasn't completely disolved so it was a weird uncomfortable feeling, but nothing painful. I would say if you usually don't have side effects to medications you should be fine."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 17, 2016

For Vaginal Yeast Infection: "RUN! Far away from this one day treatment I have used the 3 and 7 day in the past and they worked just fine I am leaving tomorrow on holiday and decided to use this biggest mistake of my life! My entire vagina inside and out is on fire and the itching is so bad I'm literally crying and rocking praying for help how ridiculous, do your lady parts a favor skip this inferno they call a treatment! Wish I would have read the reviews 1st"

Fire! In my lady parts (taken for less than 1 month) April 16, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "OMG !!! This was a terrible experience. I had a bad yeast infection and took the 1 day Monistat with the egg ovule..... BURNING and severe ITCHING.... Oh it is unbearable. I bought it Thursday April 14th and on Friday felt better but the itch is not quite gone. I was in pain the whole time Thursday. I Do not recommend this at all. I hope it works after all the suffering."

Wayla April 16, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "Bought this for my wife. We read the reviews AFTER applying . . . Oh boy. Her vag caught fire withing about 20 minutes. I would like to shove this up the persons anus who approved this dosage and let them take it for a ride. We had to arrange the covers so it covered our whole body, but allowed her butt to hang out while cold air was being blown on it from the window. Meanwhile, I am shuttling ice up and down the stairwell for her to apply trying to figure out just what the hell I have gotten myself into."

Wowzerooski April 16, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "OMG! I have used the ovule before with no reaction but this time I have been miserable! I inserted the ovule about 3 hours ago and now I am having some intense itching and the anti-itch cream that came with it is not relieving anything. Needless to say, I don't think I will be using this product again"

Help me!!!!!!!! April 16, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "I'm pregnant and have had recurring yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis. I'm on an antibiotic for the BV and my OBGYN recommended this for the YI. I put the ovule in about an hour ago and now it feels like my vagina is on fire. I'm still itchy as hell and it feels like my labia are swollen and on fire. I will never use this again."

Arob113 April 16, 2016

Monistat 1-Day Pre-Filled Applicator (tioconazole) for Vaginal Yeast Infection: "After finishing antibiotics of course a YI came shortly after. I decided to try monistat for relief after a miserable twelve hours of itching at work. I showered that night and inserted the ovule. After a hour or so the itching and burning was unbearable so I hopped in the shower and washed my vagina with Vagisil wash. After about 20 minutes of letting warm water rinse my vagina I started to feel relief, but of course that didn't last long after I got out. The itching and burning started up again so I decided to bathe and soak for a little while. After my bath the itching and burning didn't go away but it was tolerable enough to sleep through it. This better work, and I'll never purchase it again. My vagina has never been more miserable :("

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) April 16, 2016