User Reviews for Westhroid

Learn more about Westhroid.

Reviews for Westhroid to treat Underactive Thyroid

"I've suffered for many years with low thyroid and had my med./dosage changed many times but still felt no better. About 7 weeks ago I began taking Westhroid Pure. Within the first week I noticed a difference! Now when I wash my hair, about half the amount of hair falls out and it seems like some new hair is beginning to grow! I also have more energy and better mood. I also started on pregnenolone during this time, so know that must also be part of the mood change. I'm very glad to be off the synthetic medications. "

God'sgirl February 10, 2015

"I have never had a thyroid. After trying several different medicines such as Armour & Synthroid, I was happy to get Westhroid. However, at week 4 my hair is still rough, including my facial hair (I am female, 55), energy level is low and lots of joint/muscle pain still! The adjustment phase takes SO MUCH TIME & patience but I am hopeful. Anyone without a thyroid needs all 4 thyroid hormones; T1-T4 calcitonin. Synthetics only have T4, period. I will come back in 2 weeks with an update."

softee33 January 2, 2012