User Reviews for Westhroid

Learn more about Westhroid.

Hashimoto's disease 1 reviews 22 medications

Underactive Thyroid 2 reviews 30 medications

Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal 2 reviews 24 medications

9.5
TSH Suppression 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first
Thyroid Cancer 0 reviews 16 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Westhroid reviews 5 reviews 9.8

Reviews for Westhroid

For Hashimoto's disease "I have been on Westhroid for two weeks versus Synthroid off and on for four years. I was diagnosed with Hashimotos this month. Westhroid had me feeling like myself within a week. Synthroid had me miserable, nauseous, constant headaches. Westhroid is for me. I am glad I went the biologic way and I am taking my health back."

Cherokee C April 15, 2015

For Underactive Thyroid "I've suffered for many years with low thyroid and had my med./dosage changed many times but still felt no better. About 7 weeks ago I began taking Westhroid Pure. Within the first week I noticed a difference! Now when I wash my hair, about half the amount of hair falls out and it seems like some new hair is beginning to grow! I also have more energy and better mood. I also started on pregnenolone during this time, so know that must also be part of the mood change. I'm very glad to be off the synthetic medications. "

God'sgirl February 10, 2015

For Underactive Thyroid "I have never had a thyroid. After trying several different medicines such as Armour & Synthroid, I was happy to get Westhroid. However, at week 4 my hair is still rough, including my facial hair (I am female, 55), energy level is low and lots of joint/muscle pain still! The adjustment phase takes SO MUCH TIME & patience but I am hopeful. Anyone without a thyroid needs all 4 thyroid hormones; T1-T4 calcitonin. Synthetics only have T4, period. I will come back in 2 weeks with an update."

softee33 January 2, 2012

For Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal "I've been on a combination of Westhroid and Nature-throid due to the shortages for a couple months now. Gradually been upping the dose and FINALLY today after yesterdays increase my abdominal bloating is down! I've been afraid to "up" my dose in fear of not getting enough supply. But the bloating was so bad- none of my clothes fit -and I looked 8 months pregnant that and other non abating symptoms forced me to up one more grain and voila! Now, the other fear is will my doctor "freak" out? last labs showed low end free T's and a very suppressed TSH- which as we know makes dr's go nutty. But it does appear Westhroid is a bit easier to get. "

Anonymous March 12, 2010

For Hypothyroidism, After Thyroid Removal "My thyroid was removed in 1990. Nothing worked well for me except Armour. Then suddenly this past year Armour was impossible to find. They're reformulating and left all of us hanging. I found out about Westhroid researching on the Internet. I've been on Westhroid for 3 months and it was only a week before I was back to normal. It is the perfect alternative to Armour while Forest Labs leaves the people relying on their product, in a lurch. "

graydlett October 12, 2008