User Reviews for Viread

Nonoccupational Exposure 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Viread reviews 2 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Viread

Review by xemaphore:

For Hepatitis B: I am also very satisfied with Viread. I have a chronic Hepatitis B infection and my HBV-DNA was 103.000.000 in last February. Since almost 9 months I am using Viread and the virus level dropped down to only 20. ALT and AST levels are also now around 21 which I had never seen before in my blood-check paper. I have not faced any major side-effects until now that I can identify physically or mentally. But of course, I am also not sure if there is a change in calcium, zinc, iron levels in my body or if I will face any problem with any other parts of my body.

November 22, 2011 6:28 AM

Review by filhodovento:

For Hepatitis B: I am doing great with this medicine. I have never had any side effects during the 7 months I have been taking this medication. My viral load went from 248,000,000 to only 160. My ALT levels are normal, and hopefully with enough time, Tenofovir can get rid of the virus. However, I am not sure if there is something else going on, such as calcium loss or any unnoticeable side effect. In conclusion, Viread is a very effective treatment for Chronic HBV with almost no side effects.

January 18, 2010 2:46 PM