User Reviews for Viread

Hepatitis B 4 reviews 9 medications

Nonoccupational Exposure 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Viread reviews 4 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Viread

For Hepatitis B "I have chronic Hepatitis B I believe since I was born. Last several years, I have been very tired to the point I was depressed, my levels were high. My doctor recommended viread. I have been on it since last 2,5 months. I am not sure if it is doing anything or not but at least this winter I am not depressed and I have a normal life. The only thing is my legs and random body parts hurt. I am type of person would not care or realize if I am hurting or not but I am not sure if the medication is related or not. I will get checked soon."

Angelina1 February 16, 2015

For Hepatitis B "I have been taking Viread for 6 years. My Hep B viral count has remained undetectable for 3 years now. However, I need to continue Viread in order to keep the virus in controlled. I have chronic lower back pain (for 3 years now) that continues to worsen. Exercise and rehab does not help. The pain has gotten to the point where it is affecting my daily living activities and I'm only in my early 20s. I also have very bad insomnia. Hope we will all be Hep B free one day. Will take a miracle, but believing is half the battle."

HebB (taken for 5 to 10 years) February 1, 2015

For Hepatitis B "I am also very satisfied with Viread. I have a chronic Hepatitis B infection and my HBV-DNA was 103.000.000 in last February. Since almost 9 months I am using Viread and the virus level dropped down to only 20. ALT and AST levels are also now around 21 which I had never seen before in my blood-check paper. I have not faced any major side-effects until now that I can identify physically or mentally. But of course, I am also not sure if there is a change in calcium, zinc, iron levels in my body or if I will face any problem with any other parts of my body. "

xemaphore November 22, 2011

For Hepatitis B "I am doing great with this medicine. I have never had any side effects during the 7 months I have been taking this medication. My viral load went from 248,000,000 to only 160. My ALT levels are normal, and hopefully with enough time, Tenofovir can get rid of the virus. However, I am not sure if there is something else going on, such as calcium loss or any unnoticeable side effect. In conclusion, Viread is a very effective treatment for Chronic HBV with almost no side effects."

filhodovento January 18, 2010