User Reviews for Tafluprost

Also known as: Zioptan

Learn more about Tafluprost.

Glaucoma, Open Angle 3 reviews 43 medications

Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension 1 reviews 12 medications

Intraocular Hypertension 1 reviews 49 medications

Summary of Tafluprost reviews 5 reviews 9.6

Reviews for Tafluprost

Review by TNtraveler (taken for less than 1 month):

Zioptan (tafluprost) for Intraocular Hypertension: After having tried four previous drops, my doctor gave me Zioptan and my pressures came down immediately. My eyes are extremely dry , so I also have to use liquid tears every two hours.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 10, 2014 12:32 PM

Review by northark:

Zioptan (tafluprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: I have been using Zioptan for a little over a year. I had developed allergies to the preservatives in my previous drops and Zioptan has been a wonderful change. My pressures are normal and the swelling, itching and peeling of my eyelids and the skin around my eyes has totally cleared up.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 25, 2014 11:36 PM

Review by BrianMidwest (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Zioptan (tafluprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: With Zioptan my intra ocular pressure fell, in one month, from R15 L14, to R12, L11. My ophthalmologist is delighted. He says that, if this result holds, I will be his third patient to experience a dramatic drop. He says that some people -- with hopes that I am one -- seem predisposed by heredity to an excellent response to Zioptan. No side effects.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 16, 2013 1:11 PM

Review by campbell girl:

Zioptan (tafluprost) for Glaucoma, Open Angle: I had no side effects, but my pressure actually went up a few points. My eyelashes did not thicken but they grew longer.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 2, 2013 11:18 PM

Review by tynisha:

Zioptan (tafluprost) for Glaucoma/Intraocular Hypertension: The pressure in my left eye was 28, right eye 24, after 1 month on zioptan L21, R21. I get blurry vision, but it passes. But my insurance does not want to pay for this medicine.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate