User Reviews for Natroba

Learn more about Natroba.

Head Lice 2 reviews 49 medications

9.5
Lice 0 reviews 16 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Natroba reviews 2 reviews 9.5

Reviews for Natroba

Review by mnm0:

For Head Lice: My daughter had lice for almost a year. I used every OTC medicine numerous times and did every removal step but she still had them. My last option was cutting off all her hair like a boy. Used Natroba once and done. It is such a relief to us both (especially since we didn't have to cut off her hair). Only negative is the price.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 17, 2014 2:22 PM

For Head Lice: Natroba killed the live lice and also the eggs in my child's hair. Only one treatment was necessary. I highly recommend this product and willl use it again in the future as it works quickly and is very effective. The only issue is that the egg casings are left in the hair. We have an issue with the school sending notes home stating my child has nits, when in fact, there are no viable nits in her hair.

January 31, 2012 10:19 AM