User Reviews for Simethicone

Also known as: Alka-Seltzer Anti-Gas, Anti-Gas Ultra Strength, Baby Gasz, Bicarsim, Bicarsim Forte, Colic Drops, Colicon, CVS Gas Relief, Equalize Gas Relief Drops, Flatulex Drops, Gas Aide, Gas Free Extra Strength, Gas-X, Genasyme, Gerber Gas Relief, ...show all 40 brand names

Learn more about Simethicone.

Gas 6 reviews 123 medications

8.3
Functional Gastric Disorder 0 reviews 36 medications

Endoscopy or Radiology Premedication 0 reviews 80 medications Not rated - Be the first
Postoperative Gas Pains 0 reviews 36 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Simethicone reviews 6 reviews 8.3

Reviews for Simethicone

Gas-X (simethicone) for Gas: "This is a lifesaver. I don't use it every day and I only take 1 pill. Max is 2. It relieved it rather quickly! Took it before bed, felt better, and was able to sleep after a whole day of gas and bloating. I should have taken this sooner!"

Gas X works (taken for less than 1 month) February 23, 2015

Mylanta Gas (simethicone) for Gas: "Used it on my son who has excessive gas due to Aspergers syndrome, it will temporarily lessen the discomfort caused by trapped gas/gas buildup but the toots still have to be worked out of him or else the discomfort will soon return."

aspiesmom60 (taken for less than 1 month) December 31, 2013

Gas-X (simethicone) for Gas: "For many years, I have not been able to eat out and hardly any restaurant. In either 15 minutes or up to a few hours depending on where I ate, I would get extremely nauseous and have a diarrhea attack, this after I got extreme swelling in my stomach and belly. I just discovered by accident that if when I took`Gas-X strips, I either did not get any symptoms or they were mild. I have been able to add a few good restaurants to places I can eat, (when before it was only at home) Eating at most fast food restaurants is still a no-no due to MSG and similars. Taking them 20 min or so before eating produces the best results. My son found similar results for himself."

Maggie's Mom March 5, 2013

Gas-X (simethicone) for Gas: "Gas-X works great. Had persistent gas pain for over 3 hours, took 2 tablets and within about 3 minutes the pain started to go away. A real life saver."

Mykayla25 (taken for less than 1 month) August 5, 2012

Gas-X (simethicone) for Gas: "For years I suffered with horrible gas pains...Someone suggested gas x. Tried it and in seconds the pain was gone. Was like a miracle. Just wish I had known how effective it was long ago. I keep boxes of it in both bathrooms"

Anonymous February 19, 2012

Gas-X (simethicone) for Gas: "Great medication! Works fast too. I've had no side effects. I use it everyday after meals. I do pass gas after taking this but it relieves gas pain."

Anonymous November 4, 2011