User Reviews for Daliresp

Learn more about Daliresp.

Daliresp Review Summary

8.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 95 medications used in the treatment of COPD.

Reviews for Daliresp to treat COPD

"I used to have exacerbations regularly after finishing a dose of prednisone. Began taking Daliresp a year and a half ago and have not had one since. The only side effects I had was a weeks worth of very loose bowel movements when I first began. A great medicine."

Davike (taken for 1 to 2 years) June 7, 2015

"Made huge difference in breathing and lessened exacerbations!"

63 July 17, 2014

"This medication is wonderful. I just wish I could afford it. I recently got health insurance and it cost $250.00 a month and I was getting samples from my doctor when they had them which I know if I took it on a regular basis it would make me feel a hundred times better. It's great and keeps me out of the hospital!"

Cindy lindsey June 1, 2014

"Medicine took water weight of 24lb immediately and another 9 lb. in the next 2 weeks. Helped my breathing almost immediately. Was nauseous for 6 months, however I took med at night to sleep through nausea. Have used for 1 1/2 yrs. and no more side effects. Does help keep swelling to a minimum in entire body."

Breathing easier in MT (taken for 1 to 2 years) October 16, 2013

"I started with a sample from my doctor. After using daliresp I didn't notice any change in my breathing after only 4 days I realized I didn't use my nebulizer as much. I can't believe this little pill could help so much..Bravo. Only problem I won't be able to get another prescription due to the high co pay, what a shame. I do recommend this medication highly."

LACE1941 (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 30, 2013

"Prior to taking Daliresp - had to take inhalers everyday (always before exercising, occasionally just to breathe normally), frequent lung infections (3-4 per year). Felt like I had a lung infection once again when the doctor prescribed this med instead of the typical antibiotics and prednisone. After taking Daliresp - felt much better in a few days, no longer need to take inhalers (only 1x in last 30 days) and exercising (jogging and weights) almost everyday. Big improvement. Only downside - occasional headaches, maybe 3-4 times per week that go away after a couple advils. Overall, big improvement in quality of life."

ejarm (taken for 1 to 6 months) July 16, 2013

"I started it 3 days ago. I felt better on the 2nd day."

JO Ann T April 25, 2013

"Been taking Daliresp for about a year. It has definitively helped my breathing. I am diagnosed with severe COPD. This medicine and twice daily nebulizing with Brovana and Budesonide and Ipratropium for rescue has really helped me."

Anchorron April 2, 2013

"I have been using Daliresp for 1 week now. It appears to have improved my breathing but I have several of the side-effects. Now I'm having problems with diarrhea, anxiety and trouble sleeping. I've got a call into my doctor now to see if the side-effects will go away. If they don't I'll have to go back to Advair."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) February 6, 2013

"Originally I had no side effects on Daliresp and noticed better breathing, but after two months I noticed a moderate tremor. PCP put me on primidone for benign essential tremor. After another month the tremor increased significantly and I asked my pharmacist what drugs could be causing this. After she told me Daliresp, I went online to the manufacturer's website and discovered that primidone should NOT be used with Daliresp. Since it is the weekend and my tremors are continuing to increase to the prevention of some normal activities, I've stopped using both until I can talk to doctor's on Monday. "

jobernard (taken for 1 to 6 months) August 4, 2012

"Been on Daliresp for 11 months. No weight loss or stomach issues. Has greatly improved shortness of breath and no bronchitis flare ups. Before Daliresp you could count on at least 3 to 4 flare ups per year."

Anonymous (taken for 6 months to 1 year) July 18, 2012

"My husband learned about Daliresp 50mcg after being in ICU for a month...Breathing has improved a great deal."

Anonymous March 11, 2012

"Wow, this pill has helped my father big time. He has been on it since August of 2011 and no exacerbation since then. My father had 3 of them last winter, but thanks to this product, none since he's been taking it. His doctor also said that it would take a while to kick in, however so far so good and he claims that he can breath better."

The one that takes care of the Dad. February 19, 2012

"I have been on this only a short time with no side effects and my breathing has improved so much. I believe I can shortly be taken off of prednisone for the first time in 30 months using this along with Brovana and budesonide. No need to say I am thrilled. Now just need to get my insurance to help pay for this."

Diana m December 2, 2011

"Got prescribed this as I'm allergic to prednisone. On it for 3 weeks but only taking 1/2 of the 500 pill daily with food as it was making me quite nauseated and continues but not as bad. A little apprehensive about taking a new medicine (FDA approval 05/11). "

Emberlees November 13, 2011

"Have been on Daliresp for one month now, no problems and seems to help. Can feel a difference in my shortness of breath. So far so good."

Anonymous November 2, 2011

75 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"No side effects at all."

Hacko October 20, 2011