Pill Identifier App

User Reviews for Zantac 150

Learn more about Zantac 150.

GERD 9 reviews 207 medications

Indigestion 2 reviews 227 medications

5.5
Duodenal Ulcer Prophylaxis 0 reviews 42 medications Not rated - Be the first
Erosive Esophagitis 0 reviews 111 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gastric Ulcer Maintenance Treatment 0 reviews 15 medications Not rated - Be the first
Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage 0 reviews 24 medications Not rated - Be the first
Stress Ulcer Prophylaxis 0 reviews 28 medications Not rated - Be the first
Surgical Prophylaxis 0 reviews 54 medications Not rated - Be the first
Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome 0 reviews 55 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Zantac 150 reviews 13 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Zantac 150

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Zantac 150 (ranitidine) for Duodenal Ulcer: I take Ranitidine (150mg) twice a day, everyday. Taking it usually helps calm my stomach down but if I don't take another pill soon, the pain will come back unless I eat a small meal.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 16, 2014 2:54 AM
Review by W4phm (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Zantac 150 (ranitidine) for GERD: Tired of taking Tums all the time with its limited efficacy and horrible aftertaste even hours later. I tried Zantac 150 over the counter. It takes longer to work than Rolaids or Tums or similar, about 30-60 minutes, but when it kicks in, it is as if the GERD or Heartburn never existed, it is great.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 7, 2013 7:00 PM
Review by Bonzoe (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Zantac 150 (ranitidine) for GERD: I have Extreme Acid Reflux for about 2 years now, I wake up in the early mornings feeling extremely nauseous like I'm one second from throwing up, every single day. I also go to bed every night with burning acid coming up into the back of my throat, making my throat sore, like I swallowed glass every day. I get this feeling constantly, sour stomach & nauseous 24/7. It's horrible & made me miserable! I would eat "Tums 1000" by the bulk bottles, they worked in the beginning but then stopped working. I was in Meijers one day looking for something else for my sour nauseous stomach & they had "Zantac 150" 65 count bottle on sale for $9.99. So I reluctantly bought them and to my amaze they actually did work. Completely took it away!

July 31, 2013 11:30 PM
Review by Sleepy123: User Rating:

Zantac 150 (ranitidine) for Pathological Hypersecretory Conditions: I wake with a squeezing sensation that develops into nausea every morning around 4:30. I get up take a half a 150, Zantac and half an anti motion sickness pill and have a large mug of tea with milk. I lie there awake for nearly 2 hours until I fall back to sleep. When I wake again around 8:00 Inhave a bowl, 6, of Frosted Mini Wheats and some half and half. I try to go back to sleep again and wake at varying times or I don't get back to sleep at all. The pain and nausea start up again early afternoon so I take the other half a Zantac. I am in bed off and on til suppertime. Sometimes I have to take another half and a half anti-motion sickness pill in the evening. This is my usual day.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 10, 2013 5:27 PM
Review by Swollen Face (taken for less than 1 month):

Zantac 150 (ranitidine) for Indigestion: This was prescribed to me as a H2 antihistamine blocker. Took it in the morning and had bad allergic reaction, a painful swollen face within minutes.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 6, 2013 6:27 PM
Review by SCrawford42 (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Zantac 150 (ranitidine) for GERD: Best medicine by far.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 30, 2013 1:25 AM
Review by SKET (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Zantac 150 (ranitidine) for GERD: Been using this now, doctor recommended last 3 months. I like the 150mg cooling mint Zantac. I have exhausted all other options, I'm eating smaller healthier meals every 2-3 hours and added even more exercise to my exercise plan but still have the GERD. I take this usually right after my dinner and right before bed if needed. It works wonders. During the day, I take ONE 20mg famotidine (Pepcid AC) usually in between my breakfast and lunch at work and that gets me through until after dinner.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 19, 2013 12:32 PM
Review by Clevelander (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Zantac 150 (ranitidine) for GERD: I have tried all of the proton pump inhibitors and had some reaction to each of them. Nexium worked well, but it is WAY expensive. Generic Prilosec (Omeprazole) was hit or miss. It actually gave me heart palpitations, so no more of that. Doc recommended I try Zantac 150 and it seems to work pretty good. I notice that it doesn't last 24 hours, so he recommended that I take 1 twice a day as needed. Have not noticed any side effects as of yet, so working pretty good.

August 20, 2012 10:12 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Zantac 150 (ranitidine) for GERD: Really helped to control my GERD symptoms.

January 13, 2011 12:24 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Zantac 150 (ranitidine) for GERD: I love this medicine. I have the worst acid reflux, indigestion and nothing ever works. I've used so many other things but the only thing I have found that actually works is Zantac 150. I call it my miracle pill.

May 29, 2009 3:26 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Zantac 150 (ranitidine) for Indigestion: It made my stomach hurt, gave me bad gas pain and a headache.

May 3, 2009 9:20 PM
Review by Emmaann: User Rating:

Zantac 150 (ranitidine) for GERD: I was put on this a long time ago. It says it has an interaction with the absorption of Cymbalta but I really haven't had that problem that I know of. I have been told to take one in the morning and one in the evening because my GERD is horrible. My son had to start taking them before bed each night for the same reason. I think his could be worse. He was told to start taking them when he was 11 he is now 18. I give Zantac 150 a grade of 120%. It works.

March 14, 2009 11:46 AM
Review by heartburnhotel: User Rating:

Zantac 150 (ranitidine) for GERD: I didn't get heartburn all day but I did feel weak and light headed all morning.

February 23, 2009 10:37 PM