User Reviews for Prednisone
Also known as: Deltasone, Liquid Pred, Meticorten, Orasone, Prednicen-M, Prednicot, Rayos, Sterapred, Sterapred DS
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Prednisone.
Reviews for Prednisone to treat Bullous Pemphigoid
|Review by Debora Ann:||User Rating:|
prednisone: I have been on steroids for 2 months. First 40mg then doctor went to 30mg. It made me crazy still at 30mg. I am not handing it well . I have had Pemphigoid for 4 years now and the medicine has only helped about 20 percent. I still get flareups in my month.
|August 14, 2010 12:54 PM|
|Review by Virg:||User Rating:|
|October 30, 2009 11:32 PM|
Learn more about Bullous Pemphigoid
- Prednisone Consumer Overview
- prednisone MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- prednisone concentrate MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- prednisone delayed-release tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- prednisone solution MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- prednisone Concise Consumer Information
- Prednisone Intensol Advanced Consumer
- prednisone Advanced Consumer
- Prednisone Monograph