User Reviews for Elidel

Perioral Dermatitis 0 reviews 129 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Elidel reviews 10 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Elidel

Review by andrea c. (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Eczema: Used Elidel for 10 years. In days flare ups would clear up . Side effects skin would feel hot. After 10 years my body build up a tolerance and doesn't really work anymore.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 25, 2014 3:09 PM

For Atopic Dermatitis: Within twenty four hours of using this cream, I saw significant improvement in my symptoms! Wonder cream, YES!

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 3, 2013 5:02 PM

Review by Guest1101 (taken for 5 to 10 years):

For Eczema: Used for eyelid eczema twice daily for 8 years.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 16, 2013 2:45 PM

For Eczema: I've suffered from eczema since childhood and Elidel completely eradicated the severe eczema lesions behind my knees. While I still have a few spots that pop up during the winter, Elidel keeps it controlled. Very effective cream, just very pricey.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 20, 2012 4:18 AM

Review by Noel Prada (taken for 1 to 2 years):

For Eczema: My sister had eczema and when she used it everything went. Simple!

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

May 28, 2012 8:53 AM

For Eczema: I have found that this medicine does clear up my eczema temporarily. However, I find that I have a lot of burning sensations around my face- specifically my eyes feel very very warm when I'm using it.

January 21, 2012 9:04 PM

For Eczema: I have been using Elidel for about two and a half years. I use it on my face because apparently it does not thin out the skin the way steroid ointments do. Elidel works great on my eyelids as long as I apply it twice a day. It works fairly well on my cheeks and forehead. I have not experienced any side effects while using Elidel.

August 10, 2010 8:42 PM

For Eczema: I have used this product and it did not work for me. My condition was later in life (24 years of age). I hope this helps.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 29, 2009 8:50 AM

For Eczema: I am a 63 year old male who has been experiencing eczema on the face for close to a year now. I was prescribed Elidel and use it at least twice a day to keep the eczema in check. It doesn't go away completely, but does calm it down.

August 1, 2009 9:29 PM

For Eczema: Seems to be clearing up the skin pretty fast so far, but it does burn. Anyway, I can deal with that, as long as it clears up the skin.

March 27, 2009 11:50 AM