User Reviews for Elidel

Learn more about Elidel.

Reviews for Elidel to treat Atopic Dermatitis

"My daughter has been suffering from severe dermatitis for several years. Our doctor recommended Elidel and surprisingly her dermatitis cleared in 2 days."

Rosy11 February 6, 2016

"I was getting persistent breakouts (atopic dermatitis) on my face especially after shaving. I first began using prescription strength hydrocortisone cream and other steroid creams, but after a while they lost their effectiveness and began making my skin worse. And it caused thinning of my skin. I eventually started using Elidel and my skin significantly improved right away. Elidel caused no adverse reactions. I barely need to use Elidel anymore. Elidel was initially not covered by my insurance. However, my dermatologist was able to obtain prior authorization by submitting records showing that steroid creams did not work."

SteveO516 (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 9, 2015

"Sudden attacks of agonizing atopic dermatitis that resisted all cortisone creams. My dermatologist prescribed Elidel and it worked! No side effects except my great delight and relief. Now, as another attack has arrived, I paid the outrageous price for a tube, but THAT side effect is small due to its efficacy."

Brunnhilde999 June 13, 2015

"Within twenty four hours of using this cream, I saw significant improvement in my symptoms! Wonder cream, YES!"

Anonymous May 3, 2013