User Reviews for Elidel

Learn more about Elidel.

Elidel Review Summary

8.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 142 medications used in the treatment of Eczema.

Reviews for Elidel to treat Eczema

"I had severe eczema on my face, forehead and my cheeks and eyebrows all my life. It was so scaly, flaky and itchy on a daily basis that due to my constant scratching, I had no eyebrows left as they had fallen out due to the constant scratching and the skin was so damaged that new eyebrows couldn't grow. And my face was always red like I had severe sunburn. I started using using Elidel just over 10 years ago. And after just a few weeks of using Elidel my face actually started to heal. My skin totally changed its texture, tone and colour back to what it should have been originally. There was no more itching or the need and desire to scratch. It has totally eradicated the eczema and has been absolutely life changing."

JaiC March 26, 2015

"Used Elidel for 10 years. In days flare ups would clear up . Side effects skin would feel hot. After 10 years my body build up a tolerance and doesn't really work anymore."

andrea c. (taken for 5 to 10 years) September 25, 2014

"Used for eyelid eczema twice daily for 8 years. "

Guest1101 (taken for 5 to 10 years) January 16, 2013

"I've suffered from eczema since childhood and Elidel completely eradicated the severe eczema lesions behind my knees. While I still have a few spots that pop up during the winter, Elidel keeps it controlled. Very effective cream, just very pricey."

Anonymous November 20, 2012

"My sister had eczema and when she used it everything went. Simple! "

Noel Prada (taken for 1 to 2 years) May 28, 2012

"I have found that this medicine does clear up my eczema temporarily. However, I find that I have a lot of burning sensations around my face- specifically my eyes feel very very warm when I'm using it."

Anonymous January 21, 2012

"I have been using Elidel for about two and a half years. I use it on my face because apparently it does not thin out the skin the way steroid ointments do. Elidel works great on my eyelids as long as I apply it twice a day. It works fairly well on my cheeks and forehead. I have not experienced any side effects while using Elidel."

Anonymous August 10, 2010

"I have used this product and it did not work for me. My condition was later in life (24 years of age). I hope this helps."

Anonymous November 29, 2009

"I am a 63 year old male who has been experiencing eczema on the face for close to a year now. I was prescribed Elidel and use it at least twice a day to keep the eczema in check. It doesn't go away completely, but does calm it down."

Anonymous August 1, 2009

"Seems to be clearing up the skin pretty fast so far, but it does burn. Anyway, I can deal with that, as long as it clears up the skin."

Anonymous March 27, 2009