User Reviews for Abraxane

Learn more about Abraxane.

Breast Cancer 2 reviews 54 medications

9.5
Breast Cancer, Metastatic 1 reviews 34 medications Not rated - Be the first
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer 0 reviews 21 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pancreatic Cancer 0 reviews 14 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Abraxane reviews 3 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Abraxane

Review by Penney855 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

Abraxane (paclitaxel protein-bound) for Breast Cancer, Metastatic: I have been given Abraxane and Avastin together and after one treatment I had no more pain. I didn't have alot of side effects. Maybe hair loss, which was the least of my concerns.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 27, 2013 9:52 PM
Review by Screenliz (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

Abraxane (paclitaxel protein-bound) for Breast Cancer: This medicine saved my life! I received it weekly for 6 months.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 28, 2012 12:28 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Abraxane (paclitaxel protein-bound) for Breast Cancer: Helped lower tumor markers significantly when recurrence occurred. Slowed cancer growth for 6 mos before neuropathy got too bad. Did not make my wife as sick as Adriamycin/Cytoxin which was her primary treatment at first occurrence. On the downside, our insurance company, BCBS Illinois did not cover Abraxane and we were left with a $54,000 bill. Drug company eventually provided replacement drug as hardship.

May 5, 2011 4:59 PM

Advanced Breast Cancer: Learn about treatments to improve quality of life. Click Here