User Reviews for Abraxane

Learn more about Abraxane.

Breast Cancer 3 reviews 54 medications

9.7
Breast Cancer, Metastatic 1 reviews 35 medications Not rated - Be the first
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer 0 reviews 23 medications Not rated - Be the first
Pancreatic Cancer 0 reviews 13 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Abraxane reviews 4 reviews 7.3

Reviews for Abraxane

For Breast Cancer "Have just finished 12 weeks of this for Stage 2 breast cancer. After my first chemo I was told to go and buy some gastro stop for the drive home but I have been very lucky. The only side effects I have had is some aching in my thumbs but I can live with that. I am now about to start Femara for five years and reading some of the reviews and side effects a bit worried."

Michelle I (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 24, 2014

For Breast Cancer, Metastatic "I have been given Abraxane and Avastin together and after one treatment I had no more pain. I didn't have alot of side effects. Maybe hair loss, which was the least of my concerns. "

Penney855 (taken for 6 months to 1 year) February 27, 2013

For Breast Cancer "This medicine saved my life! I received it weekly for 6 months."

Screenliz (taken for 6 months to 1 year) October 28, 2012

For Breast Cancer "Helped lower tumor markers significantly when recurrence occurred. Slowed cancer growth for 6 mos before neuropathy got too bad. Did not make my wife as sick as Adriamycin/Cytoxin which was her primary treatment at first occurrence. On the downside, our insurance company, BCBS Illinois did not cover Abraxane and we were left with a $54,000 bill. Drug company eventually provided replacement drug as hardship."

Anonymous May 5, 2011