User Reviews for Abraxane

Learn more about Abraxane.

Reviews for Abraxane to treat Breast Cancer

Review by Michelle I (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Have just finished 12 weeks of this for Stage 2 breast cancer. After my first chemo I was told to go and buy some gastro stop for the drive home but I have been very lucky. The only side effects I have had is some aching in my thumbs but I can live with that. I am now about to start Femara for five years and reading some of the reviews and side effects a bit worried.

0 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 24, 2014 9:45 PM

Review by Screenliz (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

This medicine saved my life! I received it weekly for 6 months.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 28, 2012 12:28 PM

Helped lower tumor markers significantly when recurrence occurred. Slowed cancer growth for 6 mos before neuropathy got too bad. Did not make my wife as sick as Adriamycin/Cytoxin which was her primary treatment at first occurrence. On the downside, our insurance company, BCBS Illinois did not cover Abraxane and we were left with a $54,000 bill. Drug company eventually provided replacement drug as hardship.

May 5, 2011 4:59 PM