User Reviews for Nostrilla

Learn more about Nostrilla.

Nasal Congestion 4 reviews 591 medications

Summary of Nostrilla reviews 4 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Nostrilla

For Nasal Congestion "This is by far the BEST nose spray I have ever used. Anytime I get a stuffed nose, Nostrilla knocks the snot right out of me! I will always use Nostrilla and I will recommend it to anyone for a stuffy nose because of a cold or sinuses! Its AMAZING."

NOSY NELLY (taken for less than 1 month) December 27, 2012

For Nasal Congestion "I have tried many of the other brands. Nostrilia works much better for me than the more expensive other brands."

Anonymous November 28, 2011

For Nasal Congestion "This is the only nasal spray that I've used over the last 25 years. I hope the product never gets discontinued. It is effective with minimal side effects. I don't leave home without it - ever. It's a good product. As with all nasal sprays, overuse will get you addicted. Just use it twice a day as directed and it will be effective."

Anonymous October 7, 2011

For Nasal Congestion "Very effective in enabling me to breathe through my nose. But is very easy to get hooked on this spray. I went for 30 months using this medication. Had to quit cold turkey. Took me almost 2 weeks to get my nasal passages back. Very effective, but beware: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES USE MORE THAN FOR THE RECOMMENDED PERIOD OF TIME."

Jelenator79 September 23, 2011