User Reviews for Nostrilla

Learn more about Nostrilla.

Nasal Congestion 4 reviews 558 medications

Summary of Nostrilla reviews 4 reviews 10.0

Reviews for Nostrilla

Review by NOSY NELLY (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Nostrilla (oxymetazoline) for Nasal Congestion: This is by far the BEST nose spray I have ever used. Anytime I get a stuffed nose, Nostrilla knocks the snot right out of me! I will always use Nostrilla and I will recommend it to anyone for a stuffy nose because of a cold or sinuses! Its AMAZING.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
December 27, 2012 1:51 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Nostrilla (oxymetazoline) for Nasal Congestion: I have tried many of the other brands. Nostrilia works much better for me than the more expensive other brands.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 28, 2011 9:30 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Nostrilla (oxymetazoline) for Nasal Congestion: This is the only nasal spray that I've used over the last 25 years. I hope the product never gets discontinued. It is effective with minimal side effects. I don't leave home without it - ever. It's a good product. As with all nasal sprays, overuse will get you addicted. Just use it twice a day as directed and it will be effective.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 7, 2011 4:07 PM
Review by Jelenator79: User Rating:

Nostrilla (oxymetazoline) for Nasal Congestion: Very effective in enabling me to breathe through my nose. But is very easy to get hooked on this spray. I went for 30 months using this medication. Had to quit cold turkey. Took me almost 2 weeks to get my nasal passages back. Very effective, but beware: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES USE MORE THAN FOR THE RECOMMENDED PERIOD OF TIME.

September 23, 2011 5:57 PM

Severe allergies and anaphylaxis: Learn how epinephrine can save a life. Watch Video