Mucinex Nasal Spray
Generic Name: oxymetazoline hydrochloride
Dosage Form: nasal solution
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- a cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- promotes nasal and sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- helps clear nasal passages; shrinks swollen membranes
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Shake well before use. Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip and prime metered pump by depressing firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress pump all the way down with a firm even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- retain carton for future reference on full labeling
benzalkonium chloride solution, edetate disodium, glycerin, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic, sorbitol
|MUCINEX NASAL MOISTURE SMART |
oxymetazoline hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - Reckitt Benckiser, Inc. (094405024)|