User Reviews for Omeprazole
Also known as: Omesec, Prilosec, Prilosec OTC, Zegerid (Original Formulation)
The following information is NOT intended to endorse drugs or recommend therapy. While these reviews might be helpful, they are not a substitute for the expertise, skill, knowledge and judgement of healthcare practitioners in patient care.
Learn more about Omeprazole.
Reviews for Omeprazole to treat Duodenal Ulcer
|Review by Anonymous:||User Rating:|
|December 8, 2011 1:48 AM|
|Review by Edenderry:||User Rating:|
omeprazole: Been using omeprazole for 2 years as effective maintenance therapy against duodenal ulcer recurrence, probably linked to Crohn's disease. Found that I could cut dosage from 20 mg to 10 mg daily in periods when disease was passive. Little evidence of side effects - merely occasional slight light headedness.
|September 17, 2008 2:26 AM|
|Review by moben:|
omeprazole: I'm on day 5 and taking Omeprazole for a duodenal ulcer. I am taking it as part of a course which included 1 week on antibiotics and then followed by I month on the Omeprazole. No side effects yet except exccess gas.
|November 30, 2007 5:13 AM|
- Omeprazole Consumer Overview
- First-Omeprazole suspension MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- omeprazole delayed-release capsules MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- omeprazole delayed-release oral suspension MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- omeprazole delayed-release tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- omeprazole magnesium delayed-release capsules and tablets MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- omeprazole suspension MedFacts Consumer Leaflet
- First Omeprazole Concise Consumer Information
- omeprazole Concise Consumer Information
- First - Omeprazole Advanced Consumer
- omeprazole Advanced Consumer
- Omeprazole Monograph