User Reviews for Nystatin / triamcinolone

Also known as: Mycasone, Myco Biotic II, Myco-Triacet II, Mycogen II, Mycolog II, Mycomar, Mytrex, NTA, Nyst-Olone II, Tri-Statin II

Learn more about Nystatin/triamcinolone.

Cutaneous Candidiasis 6 reviews 65 medications

Summary of Nystatin/triamcinolone reviews 6 reviews 9.0

Reviews for Nystatin/triamcinolone

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "I was perscribed this cream when I was suffering with severe vaginal irritation. (Swelling, burning, itching, pain, and redness.) for months I suffered, convinced it was something awful. I got cleared for all possible outcomes, when my Dr told me it was a yeast infection. But one that had only lived on the surface of my skin! So she prescribed me this cream and I used it 2x daily, for about 8 days. It worked GREAT! So thankful to have her as my obgyn! Ladies, stop suffering with vaginal pain and get to the bottom of the cause !"

Jes1 June 26, 2015

For : "Really helped on my seborreic dermatitus . Couldnt probably use it too often cause by the next day i can then see the drying affect .i am grateful i found this product."

Freedomchild007 (taken for less than 1 month) June 9, 2015

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "After trying other medicines at a great deal of expense, I convinced my Dr. to prescribe this medicine as I used it years ago and it worked great, I was in dire straits for 2 months before finally being able to use it, it immediately started to work on my skin. It's a blessing."

BobiK January 22, 2015

Mycolog II (nystatin / triamcinolone) for Cutaneous Candidiasis: "I am a Nurse Practitioner. I prescribe this all the time for chronic cracking in the corners of the lips. Works great!!"

Lilith2 September 20, 2013

For : "Prescribed for long term dry flaky skin on face. Completely cleared up my skin after first application. No side effects."

Anonymous October 31, 2011

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "I needed to find something that would relieve the 4 red, itchy spots under my arms that looked like ringworm. I remembered that I had this medicine. I tried it and it WORKED. I have been using it for about 3 days (note seeing a big change in redness and itching within the first day). Will continue to use it."

MelissaH1 July 28, 2011

For Cutaneous Candidiasis: "Combined with cellulitis and conjunctivitis (for which I received specific medicines), I was prescribed this cream for my skin (fungal infection behind ears) and almost instantly felt an improvement."

Anonymous March 8, 2011

Mycolog II (nystatin / triamcinolone) for Cutaneous Candidiasis: "I have used this medicine in cream form and have excellent results."

Anonymous August 20, 2009