User Reviews for Nystatin / triamcinolone

Also known as: Mycasone, Myco Biotic II, Myco-Triacet II, Mycogen II, Mycolog II, Mycomar, Mytrex, NTA, Nyst-Olone II, Tri-Statin II

Learn more about Nystatin/triamcinolone.

Reviews for Nystatin/triamcinolone to treat Cutaneous Candidiasis

"After trying other medicines at a great deal of expense, I convinced my Dr. to prescribe this medicine as I used it years ago and it worked great, I was in dire straits for 2 months before finally being able to use it, it immediately started to work on my skin. It's a blessing."

BobiK January 22, 2015

Mycolog II (nystatin / triamcinolone): "I am a Nurse Practitioner. I prescribe this all the time for chronic cracking in the corners of the lips. Works great!!"

Lilith2 September 20, 2013

"I needed to find something that would relieve the 4 red, itchy spots under my arms that looked like ringworm. I remembered that I had this medicine. I tried it and it WORKED. I have been using it for about 3 days (note seeing a big change in redness and itching within the first day). Will continue to use it."

MelissaH1 July 28, 2011

"Combined with cellulitis and conjunctivitis (for which I received specific medicines), I was prescribed this cream for my skin (fungal infection behind ears) and almost instantly felt an improvement."

Anonymous March 8, 2011

Mycolog II (nystatin / triamcinolone): "I have used this medicine in cream form and have excellent results."

Anonymous August 20, 2009