User Reviews for Nystatin / triamcinolone

Also known as: Mycasone, Myco Biotic II, Myco-Triacet II, Mycogen II, Mycolog II, Mycomar, Mytrex, NTA, Nyst-Olone II, Tri-Statin II

Learn more about Nystatin/triamcinolone.

Nystatin/triamcinolone Review Summary

9.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 53 medications used in the treatment of Cutaneous Candidiasis.

Reviews for Nystatin/triamcinolone to treat Cutaneous Candidiasis

"I was perscribed this cream when I was suffering with severe vaginal irritation. (Swelling, burning, itching, pain, and redness.) for months I suffered, convinced it was something awful. I got cleared for all possible outcomes, when my Dr told me it was a yeast infection. But one that had only lived on the surface of my skin! So she prescribed me this cream and I used it 2x daily, for about 8 days. It worked GREAT! So thankful to have her as my obgyn! Ladies, stop suffering with vaginal pain and get to the bottom of the cause !"

Jes1 June 26, 2015

"After trying other medicines at a great deal of expense, I convinced my Dr. to prescribe this medicine as I used it years ago and it worked great, I was in dire straits for 2 months before finally being able to use it, it immediately started to work on my skin. It's a blessing."

BobiK January 22, 2015

Mycolog II (nystatin / triamcinolone): "I am a Nurse Practitioner. I prescribe this all the time for chronic cracking in the corners of the lips. Works great!!"

Lilith2 September 20, 2013

"I needed to find something that would relieve the 4 red, itchy spots under my arms that looked like ringworm. I remembered that I had this medicine. I tried it and it WORKED. I have been using it for about 3 days (note seeing a big change in redness and itching within the first day). Will continue to use it."

MelissaH1 July 28, 2011

"Combined with cellulitis and conjunctivitis (for which I received specific medicines), I was prescribed this cream for my skin (fungal infection behind ears) and almost instantly felt an improvement."

Anonymous March 8, 2011

Mycolog II (nystatin / triamcinolone): "I have used this medicine in cream form and have excellent results."

Anonymous August 20, 2009