User Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal

Also known as: Advance Care Plus, Ami-Natal Plus One Improved, Aminatal Plus, Aminatal Plus New Formula, Aminatal Plus One, Aminate, Aminate with 90 mg Iron, Anemagen OB, Atabex EC, Bal-Care DHA, Bal-Care DHA Essential, BP MultiNatal Plus Chewables, Bright Beginnings, Cal-nate, CareNatal DHA, Cavan EC DHA Plus, Cavan Folate, Cavan One, Cavan-Folate DHA, Cavan-Heme OB, Cavan-Heme Omega, Cenogen Ultra, Chromagen OB, Citracal Prenatal + DHA, Citracal Prenatal 90+DHA, Citracal Prenatal Rx, CitraNatal 90 DHA, CitraNatal Assure, CitraNatal B-Calm, CitraNatal DHA, CitraNatal Harmony, CitraNatal Rx, Co Natal FA, ComBi Rx, Complete Natal, Complete Natal DHA, Complete-RF, CompleteNate, Concept DHA, Concept OB, Docosavit, Dualvit OB, Duet, Duet Chewable, Duet DHA, Duet DHA Balanced, Duet DHA Complete, Duet DHA EC, Duet DHA with Ferrazone, Edge OB, Elemental Iron-90, Elite OB 400, Elite OB with DHA, Equi-Natal Care, Equi-Natal M, Equi-Natal Plus, Equi-Natal Rx, Equi-Natal Z, Equinatal 90, EzFe Forte, Fem-Natal, Femecal OB, Femecal OB plus DHA, Femnatal, Ferrex PC Forte, Folbecal, Folcal DHA, Folcaps Care One, Folcaps Omega 3, Folivan-EC DHA, Folivan-OB, Folivan-PRX DHA, Folivane-PRx DHA NF, Foltabs, Foltabs 90 plus DHA, Foltabs plus DHA, Foltabs Prenatal, Foltabs Prenatal Plus DHA, Gesticare, Gesticare DHA, Gesticare DHA DR, HemeNatal OB, Hi-Nate 90, Icar Prenatal, Icare Prenatal Rx, Inatal Advance, Inatal Ultra, Infanate DHA, Kolnatal DHA, Lactocal-F, Levomefolate DHA, LevomefolatePNV, Macnatal CN with DHA, Marnatal-F, Marnatal-F Plus, Materna, Maternal 90, Maternity, Maternity plus Beta Carotene, Maternity Vitamin Low Iron, Maternity-90, Maxinate, Mission Prenatal, Mission Prenatal FA, Mission Prenatal HP, Mission Prenatal Rx, Multi-Nate 30, Multi-Nate 30 DHA, Multi-Nate 30 Kit, Multi-Nate DHA, Multi-Nate DHA Extra, Multifol Plus, MultiNatal Plus, Mynatal, Mynatal FC, Mynatal Plus, Mynatal PN, Mynatal PN Forte, Mynatal Rx, Mynatal Ultracap, Mynatal Z, Mynate 90 Plus, Nata 29 OB, Nata 29 Prenatal, Nata Komplete, Natacaps, Natachew, Natafolic-OB, Natafolic-PN, Natafort, NatalCare, NatalCare Advanced, NatalCare Advanced-RF, NatalCare CFE 60, NatalCare GlossTabs, Natalcare Pic, Natalcare Pic Forte, Natalcare Plus, Natalcare Rx, NatalCare Three, Natalfirst, Natalins, Natalins Rx, Natalvit, Natarex, Natatab CFe, Natatab FA, Natatab Rx, Natelle, Natelle C, Natelle One, Natelle One DHA, Natelle Plus with DHA, Natelle Prefer, Natelle-ez, Neevo, Neevo DHA, Neo-Forte, Nestabs, Nestabs CBF, Nestabs DHA, Nestabs FA, Nestabs Rx, New Advanced Formula Prenatal Z, Nexa Plus with DHA, Nexa Select with DHA, Niferex PN Forte, Niferex-PN, Norlac RX, Novanatal, NovaStart, Nutri-Tab OB, NutriNate, Nutrispire, O-Cal Prenatal, OB Complete, OB Complete 400, OB Complete 400 with DHA, OB Complete Chewables, OB Complete One with DHA, OB Complete Petite, OB Complete Premier, OB Complete with DHA, OB Natal One, Ob-20, Obegyn, Obnate 90, Obtrex, Obtrex DHA, OptiNate, Paire OB Plus DHA, Pan OB Forte, Par-F, PNV Select, PNV-DHA, PNV-DHA Plus, PNV-Omega, PNV-Total, PR Natal 400, PR Natal 400 EC, PR Natal 430, PR Natal 440, Pramilet FA, Pre-H-Cal, Precare, Precare Conceive, Precare Premier, Prefera OB Plus DHA, Prefera OB-One, PreferaOB, PreferaOB+DHA, Premesis Rx, PrenaCare, PrenaFirst, Prenaissance Balance, Prenaissance Next, Prenaissance Plus, PrenaPlus, PreNata, Prenatabs CBF, Prenatabs FA, Prenatabs OBN, Prenatabs Rx, Prenatal 1, Prenatal 1 Plus 1, Prenatal 1 Plus 1 (Low Iron), Prenatal 19, Prenatal AD, Prenatal Elite, Prenatal H, Prenatal Low Iron, Prenatal MR 90, Prenatal MR 90 Fe, Prenatal MTR with Selenium, Prenatal Multivitamins, Prenatal Plus, Prenatal Plus Iron, Prenatal Plus with 27 mg Iron, Prenatal Plus with Beta-Carotene, Prenatal Rx, Prenatal Rx 1, Prenatal Rx Low Iron, Prenatal S, Prenatal Z Advanced Formula, Prenatal-U, Prenate 90, Prenate Advance, Prenate Advanced Formula, Prenate DHA, Prenate Elite, Prenate Elite Plus Iron, Prenate Essential, Prenate Essential DHA, Prenate GT, Prenate mini with DHA, Prenate Plus, Prenate Ultra, Prenavite, Prenavite FC, Prenavite PC, Prenazyme 1+1, PreNexa, PreNexa premier with DHA, PreNexa with DHA, Prennaissance with DHA, PreQue 10, Preterna, Previte Rx, Primacare, PrimaCare Advantage, Primacare One, ProFe Forte, Pruet DHA, RE OB 90 Plus DHA, RE OB Plus DHA, Reaphirm, Relnate DHA, Renate, Renate DHA, Renate DHA Extra, RightStep, Rovin-NV, Rovin-NV DHA, Se-Care, Se-Care Conceive, Se-Natal 16, Se-Natal 19, Se-Natal 90, Se-Natal One, Se-Plete DHA, Se-Tan DHA, Select-OB, Select-OB+DHA, Seton ET, Seton ET-EC, Strongstart, Stuart Prenatal with Beta Carotene, Stuartnatal Plus, Stuartnatal Plus 3, Tandem DHA, Tandem OB, Taron-BC, Taron-C DHA, Taron-EC Calc DHA Pack, Taron-PRX Plus DHA, Ternamar, TheraNatal Complete, TheraNatal Core Nutrition, TL-Care DHA, Tri Rx, TriAdvance, TriCare, TriCare DHA One, Trimesis Rx, Trinatal GT, Trinatal Rx 1, Trinate, Triveen Ten, Triveen-One, Triveen-PRx RNF, UltimateCare Advance, UltimateCare Combo, UltimateCare One, UltimateCare One NF, Ultra NatalCare, Ultra-Natal, V-Natal, Vemavite PRX 2, Vena-Bal DHA, VeNatal Complete DHA, VeNatal FA, Vernate, Vernate Advanced, Verotin-BY, Verotin-GR, Vinacal OR, Vinatal 600, Vinatal Forte, Vinate 90, Vinate Advanced (New Formula), Vinate AZ, Vinate AZ Extra, Vinate C, Vinate Calcium, Vinate Care, Vinate Good Start, Vinate GT, Vinate IC, Vinate II (New Formula), Vinate III, Vinate M, Vinate One, Vinate PN Care, Vinate Ultra, Virt-PN, Virt-PN DHA, Virt-Select, Vitafol Plus, Vitafol PN, Vitafol Ultra, Vitafol-OB, Vitafol-OB+DHA, Vitafol-One, Vitamed Prenatal Formula, vitaMedMD One Rx, VitaMedMD Plus Rx, VitaNatal OB plus DHA, Vitaphil, Vitaphil Aide, Vitaphil Plus DHA, Vitaspire, Vitelle Nestabs OTC, Viva CT, Viva DHA, Vol-Nate, Vol-Plus, Vol-Tab Rx, VP-CH-PNV, VP-Heme One, VP-PNV-DHA, Vynatal 1 Plus 1, Vynatal FA, Zatean-CH, Zatean-PN, Zatean-PN DHA, Zatean-PN Plus, Zenate, Zenate Advanced Formula, Zenate Prenatal, Zitamin

Learn more about Multivitamin, prenatal.

Multivitamin, prenatal review summary

9.0/10 Average Rating

Compare all 294 medications used in the treatment of Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation.

Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal to treat Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation

Review by fubear (taken for 2 to 5 years): User Rating:

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): I have no major problems on the Prenatal Plus.

April 4, 2014 3:44 AM
Review by My Iron Levels are low: User Rating:

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): While taking these supplements I thought that my iron levels would be excellent. However this was not the case I am below the recommended iron requirement. I take a extra iron supplement plus my prenatal vitamin. Besides this little problem I think this is a decent prenatal vitamin.

October 20, 2013 7:42 PM
Review by Prego (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Zatean-PN DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): These do not have a stool softner, which I did not want. They are huge which made me nervous at first but I dont have any trouble swallowing them. They taste great.

October 8, 2013 4:10 PM
Review by Spider621 (taken for 6 months to 1 year): User Rating:

CitraNatal Assure (multivitamin, prenatal): Love this! The only one that did not make me sick! Coupon cuts cost.

April 11, 2013 6:41 PM
Review by Mony v (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

PR Natal 400 (multivitamin, prenatal): Great vitamin. Was rough on my stomach so I had to take with food. Would recommend to others!

March 8, 2013 11:06 PM
Review by Yovanny: User Rating:

multivitamin, prenatal: Best prenatal vitamin hands down. I had an high risk pregnancy. Both traits of mother which can cause you to miscarry or have an disabled child. While pregnant makes your blood thick so I also had to take one baby aspirin a day. This prenatal kept me healthy and I also had a healthy baby boy! I'm still on the vitamin for breastfeeding and its THE best does EVERYTHING it states.

February 6, 2013 9:28 PM
Review by someonesangell: User Rating:

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): These were covered on my insurance but got taken off. I paid out of pocket just to keep taking them. I had no side effects. They made my nails, hair, and skin better. My iron levels were always great. They are great during pregnancy.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 26, 2013 8:01 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): About 30 minutes after taking this I would get really bad heartburn.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 29, 2012 10:37 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Vitafol-OB+DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): One of the few vitamins that made me nauseous. Highly recommend.

August 12, 2012 7:59 PM
Review by MelsBlessing: User Rating:

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): I must admit there were times I was constipated but take into consideration that constipation is NORMAL during pregnancy! This prenatal is one of the best in my opinion and at 27 weeks my healthy baby girl is kicking like there's no tomorrow! No problems thus far, just a healthy baby and pregnancy to show for it.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 4, 2011 1:31 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Neevo DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): These are the ONLY prenatals that don't constipate me at all AND don't have a stool softener, which I am glad for. I don't like the idea of relying on stool softeners for such a lengthy amount of time. I don't get any aftertaste etc. from them. It's tough to shuck out 40 bucks a month for vitamins, but knowing I'll be able to have normal bowel movements makes it worth it.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
August 12, 2011 7:40 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): I have been constipated since I started taking these. All I drink is water.

August 10, 2011 10:22 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): Good prenatal vitamin for my pregnancy.

June 28, 2011 9:53 AM
Review by irisheyes99: User Rating:

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal): Other prenatal vitamins made me sick to my stomach, this one does NOT. Such a relief and there aren't any funny after tastes either.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 20, 2011 10:22 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

multivitamin, prenatal: I'm about to change from this prenatal because it constipates me.

April 11, 2011 2:42 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Tandem DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): My baby is healthy as a bull thanks to my OB/GYN cares, myself and this prenatal multivitamin.

December 19, 2010 10:12 PM
Review by zarghuna: User Rating:

Concept DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): It really surprises me when I come to know that I have to take it once day. These have 2 extra enzymes for the baby breast milk; so you can take it during pregnancy and postnatal lactating period. Thirdly it doesn't leave any bad taste in the mouth nor does it upset your stomach. I am happy with it and the most important thing is that it is FDA Tested and there VCAPS is of plant origin. Vcaps shells are manufactured KOsheir, HALAL Certified and Vegeterian Society approved. But you can only get them through prescription not over the counter.

April 9, 2010 2:32 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal): I went through many vitamins during my first pregnancy because they all made me sick and left horrible tastes in my mouth. This one is much better and I feel fantastic. I will be sticking with it throughout my pregnancy and during nursing my baby.

February 18, 2010 9:58 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

PreNexa (multivitamin, prenatal): I have tried several prenatal vitamins over the past year as we have been trying to get/stay pregnant and I was either nauseous, extremely dizzy, had a metal taste in my mouth or all of the above! PreNexa is the first prenatal vitamin that did not have any side effects at all! I feel great and more energized!

January 28, 2010 12:17 PM
Review by Southernpie: User Rating:

Neevo (multivitamin, prenatal): I have been taking Neevo for a week now. I have Type 2 diabetes and a history of miscarriages. Since I have been taking Neevo, my blood sugar has been better than ever. I was told it may help reduce my blood sugar levels and is definitely has. I take Neevo when I wake up and it gives me a boost of energy all day long. I have felt really good the past week and am excited to continue taking Neevo due to this drastic change! I would highly recommend getting a prescription for Neevo. It is definitely worth the money and I feel it is the smartest thing I have done yet, to try and have a healthy pregnancy. I have not had any side effects and feel the pill is easy to swallow. Other prenatals I have taken had a "chalky" taste but not Neevo.

November 17, 2009 2:37 PM
Review by picky prego: User Rating:

CompleteNate (multivitamin, prenatal): I love this chewable prenatal vitamin! I have a hard time swallowing pills so I found this one at a few pharmacies, Costco and Safeway and I really like it. Its the same thing as Natachew. It tastes just like a vitamin C supplement. I would highly recommend this!

November 16, 2009 8:27 PM
Review by m00jessm00: User Rating:

PreNexa (multivitamin, prenatal): I love Prenexa. I just started trying to get pregnant and have had the vitamin for four days. The only side effect I have seen is I have really vivid dreams. Other than that... there is no sickness, nausea, constipation etc. It is so far the best I have found.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 21, 2009 3:45 PM
Review by pichi: User Rating:

Vitaphil (multivitamin, prenatal): No side effects.

July 24, 2009 5:24 PM

Atabex EC (multivitamin, prenatal): Very small pill and well tolerated. Love it

July 14, 2009 8:36 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

multivitamin, prenatal: I have no problems with these vitamins although they are a little pricey. They have all of the nutrients for me and the baby. If you don't like the after taste try taking them before going to bed.

May 15, 2009 7:03 PM