User Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal

Also known as: Active OB, Active OB DHA, Advance Care Plus, Ami-Natal Plus One Improved, Aminatal Plus, Aminatal Plus New Formula, Aminatal Plus One, Aminate, Aminate with 90 mg Iron, Anemagen OB, Atabex EC, Bal-Care DHA, Bal-Care DHA Essential, BP MultiNatal Plus Chewables, Bright Beginnings, ...show all 443 brand names

Learn more about Multivitamin, prenatal.

Vitamin/Mineral Supp...gnancy/Lactation 31 reviews 482 medications

9.1
Summary of Multivitamin, prenatal reviews 31 reviews 9.1

Reviews for Multivitamin, prenatal

Review by Sbriggsy:

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: These prenatals are amazing! I took samples from my doctor and after 15 days my hair was growing so healthy, my nails were growing wonderfully. This prenatal is 2 pills. 1 is the prenatal (it smells and tastes of vanilla) and the DHA table (fish oil). Has a positive effect on bowel movements, keeps the baby healthy, etc.

October 13, 2014 6:41 PM

Review by fubear (taken for 2 to 5 years):

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I have no major problems on the Prenatal Plus.

April 4, 2014 3:44 AM

Review by My Iron Levels are low:

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: While taking these supplements I thought that my iron levels would be excellent. However this was not the case I am below the recommended iron requirement. I take a extra iron supplement plus my prenatal vitamin. Besides this little problem I think this is a decent prenatal vitamin.

October 20, 2013 7:42 PM

Review by Prego (taken for 1 to 6 months):

Zatean-PN DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: These do not have a stool softner, which I did not want. They are huge which made me nervous at first but I dont have any trouble swallowing them. They taste great.

October 8, 2013 4:10 PM

Review by Spider621 (taken for 6 months to 1 year):

CitraNatal Assure (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: Love this! The only one that did not make me sick! Coupon cuts cost.

April 11, 2013 6:41 PM

Review by Mony v (taken for 1 to 2 years):

PR Natal 400 (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: Great vitamin. Was rough on my stomach so I had to take with food. Would recommend to others!

March 8, 2013 11:06 PM

Review by Yovanny:

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: Best prenatal vitamin hands down. I had an high risk pregnancy. Both traits of mother which can cause you to miscarry or have an disabled child. While pregnant makes your blood thick so I also had to take one baby aspirin a day. This prenatal kept me healthy and I also had a healthy baby boy! I'm still on the vitamin for breastfeeding and its THE best does EVERYTHING it states.

February 6, 2013 9:28 PM

Review by someonesangell:

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: These were covered on my insurance but got taken off. I paid out of pocket just to keep taking them. I had no side effects. They made my nails, hair, and skin better. My iron levels were always great. They are great during pregnancy.

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 26, 2013 8:01 PM

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: About 30 minutes after taking this I would get really bad heartburn.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

September 29, 2012 10:37 PM

Vitafol-OB+DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: One of the few vitamins that made me nauseous. Highly recommend.

August 12, 2012 7:59 PM

Review by MelsBlessing:

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I must admit there were times I was constipated but take into consideration that constipation is NORMAL during pregnancy! This prenatal is one of the best in my opinion and at 27 weeks my healthy baby girl is kicking like there's no tomorrow! No problems thus far, just a healthy baby and pregnancy to show for it.

October 4, 2011 1:31 PM

Neevo DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: These are the ONLY prenatals that don't constipate me at all AND don't have a stool softener, which I am glad for. I don't like the idea of relying on stool softeners for such a lengthy amount of time. I don't get any aftertaste etc. from them. It's tough to shuck out 40 bucks a month for vitamins, but knowing I'll be able to have normal bowel movements makes it worth it.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

August 12, 2011 7:40 PM

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I have been constipated since I started taking these. All I drink is water.

August 10, 2011 10:22 PM

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: Good prenatal vitamin for my pregnancy.

June 28, 2011 9:53 AM

Review by irisheyes99:

Prenatal Plus (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: Other prenatal vitamins made me sick to my stomach, this one does NOT. Such a relief and there aren't any funny after tastes either.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

June 20, 2011 10:22 PM

For Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I'm about to change from this prenatal because it constipates me.

April 11, 2011 2:42 PM

Tandem DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: My baby is healthy as a bull thanks to my OB/GYN cares, myself and this prenatal multivitamin.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 19, 2010 10:12 PM

Review by zarghuna:

Concept DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: It really surprises me when I come to know that I have to take it once day. These have 2 extra enzymes for the baby breast milk; so you can take it during pregnancy and postnatal lactating period. Thirdly it doesn't leave any bad taste in the mouth nor does it upset your stomach. I am happy with it and the most important thing is that it is FDA Tested and there VCAPS is of plant origin. Vcaps shells are manufactured KOsheir, HALAL Certified and Vegeterian Society approved. But you can only get them through prescription not over the counter.

April 9, 2010 2:32 PM

CitraNatal 90 DHA (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I went through many vitamins during my first pregnancy because they all made me sick and left horrible tastes in my mouth. This one is much better and I feel fantastic. I will be sticking with it throughout my pregnancy and during nursing my baby.

February 18, 2010 9:58 AM

PreNexa (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I have tried several prenatal vitamins over the past year as we have been trying to get/stay pregnant and I was either nauseous, extremely dizzy, had a metal taste in my mouth or all of the above! PreNexa is the first prenatal vitamin that did not have any side effects at all! I feel great and more energized!

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

January 28, 2010 12:17 PM

Review by Southernpie:

Neevo (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I have been taking Neevo for a week now. I have Type 2 diabetes and a history of miscarriages. Since I have been taking Neevo, my blood sugar has been better than ever. I was told it may help reduce my blood sugar levels and is definitely has. I take Neevo when I wake up and it gives me a boost of energy all day long. I have felt really good the past week and am excited to continue taking Neevo due to this drastic change! I would highly recommend getting a prescription for Neevo. It is definitely worth the money and I feel it is the smartest thing I have done yet, to try and have a healthy pregnancy. I have not had any side effects and feel the pill is easy to swallow. Other prenatals I have taken had a "chalky" taste but not Neevo.

2 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 17, 2009 2:37 PM

Review by picky prego:

CompleteNate (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I love this chewable prenatal vitamin! I have a hard time swallowing pills so I found this one at a few pharmacies, Costco and Safeway and I really like it. Its the same thing as Natachew. It tastes just like a vitamin C supplement. I would highly recommend this!

November 16, 2009 8:27 PM

Review by m00jessm00:

PreNexa (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: I love Prenexa. I just started trying to get pregnant and have had the vitamin for four days. The only side effect I have seen is I have really vivid dreams. Other than that... there is no sickness, nausea, constipation etc. It is so far the best I have found.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 21, 2009 3:45 PM

Review by pichi:

Vitaphil (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: No side effects.

July 24, 2009 5:24 PM

Atabex EC (multivitamin, prenatal) for Vitamin/Mineral Supplementation during Pregnancy/Lactation: Very small pill and well tolerated. Love it

July 14, 2009 8:36 AM